Chapter 9- the concert

Hollys pov
My older sister,Beth, picked us up at 5:30 and took us too the concert venue. In the car me and holly sat next to each other with Amelia and eleanor sat next too us.
"I'm so excited." I whispered to poppy.
"So am I. I've missed the boys." poppy whispered back.
We arrived at the venue. There was a massive line to get in around the whole building. We all jumped out of the car with excitement. Eleanor,is disabled, had her wheelchair so we didn't have to wait in line to get in. When we got inside we need to get too security inside the vip area but we had know idea. We got inside not realising charlie and leo was in there.
"AHHHHH ITS LEONDRE" Amelia shouted. Leo looked up confused then carried on taking selfies with fans.
"OMG THERES CHARLIE" eleanor screamed but charlie didn't hear. Me and poppy looked at each other smiling. Security showed us too our seats but of course me and the girls went back downstairs to buy merch but little did we know that Victoria was selling them!
"Omg hi! Can I get a picture with you?" I asked victoria.
"Of course you can sweetie." Victoria replied.
We went back to our seats and the support acts came on.
Poppy was practically crying when exposure came On.
•••
Poppy's pov
When exposure came on I started crying. I love them so much omg. I can't believe we're meeting them later. Bam came on after exposure. The crowd went wild.
It was nearing the end of the concert. Antonio introduced the boys back on stage to sing hopeful.
I checked my messages.
L:" we're backstage now. Come whenever your ready sunshine💘💘xx"
P:"Okay see you in a min. We haven't told the others yet😳😂xx"
L:"This is gonna be funny😂see you soon x"
Amelia and eleanor started walking out.
"We're are you going?" I asked eleanor.
"I'm going back to the car?!" Eleanor asked sounding confused.
"Oh security has an easier way to get us out. Follow me." I said.
I lead the rest of the girls backstage. There was bundles of laughter coming from the boys dressing room. I'm guessing there in there. I knocked on the door. Charlie opened and lead us In.
"What the hell. What is going on? Why are we in bams dressing room with Bailey,harvey,exposure,overload and the brooks?" Eleanor asked me and holly confused whilst Amelia stood there in silence.
"Well supriseeeeeeeeee!" Me and holly shouted.
"We met the boys at the park yesterday. They said we could come backstage tonight!" Holly explained.
We all found somewhere to sit. I sat with leo,holly sat with charlie,eleanor sat with Bailey and Amelia sat with harvey.
Joey walked towards beth.
"Wanna come sit with me?" He asked.
"Yeah sure." Beth replied. Holly looked at me grinning.
We spent the whole night talking and laughing getting to know everyone better. It got to about 11:30 pm and I was getting tired. Everyone else had either gone to sleep on the sofa or gone back to the hotel.
"you feeling tired princess?" Leo asked me.
"Yeah a bit. What about you?"
"Kinda." I looked over to holly and charlie they were snuggled into each other fast asleep. Eleanor and Bailey were also asleep along with harvey and Amelia.
Everyone else had gone back to the hotel including beth. Me and leo stretched out on the sofa and he hugged me.
"Goodnight baby girl" leo whispered and kissed my forehead.
"Good night baby boy."
•••
A/n:
Hi guys. This chapter is awful but I think the end is cute. Hope you like it. And thank you for 150+ reads that's amazing!!💘💘