Chapter 17~geeting to know the brooks

Poppy's pov
I woke up in the morning with Leo's arms still wrapped around my waist.
"Morning baby." he whispered into my ear.
"Morning." I said kissing his cheek. "What do you plan on doing today?."
"Probably just gonna chill for a bit." leo answered before climbing out of the bunk. I got up and went into the lounge area to see josh and Kyle playing on the xbox.
"Morning boys." I said.
"Morning!" Josh said getting up at giving me a hug.
"What you doing today?" Kyle asked me.
"I don't to be honest." I replied.
"Want to come shopping with me and Kyle?" Josh asked me.
"Yeah I would love too." I replied with a smile on my face.
"Okay be ready about 11?" Josh said. I replied with a small okay and went to get my cloths on. I wore my high waisted jeans and a white crop top. It was now 10:30 so I went to find leo. I found him sitting at the front on the bus with jamie.
"Hi boys." I said interrupting their convocation.
"Morning poppy." jamie said and gave me a smile.
"Leo I'm gonna go shopping today with Josh and Kyle." I told leo.
"Okay babe. What time will you be back?"
"I'm not sure but I will be back before the show." I said.
"Good because I want you and holly to do the meet and greet with us." leo said with a small smile.
"Oh okay." I said laughing and gave him a small kiss before going to find the brooks. I found them waiting outside the bus on there phones.
"Hi poppy ready to go?" Kyle asked.
"Yeah!" I replied and we started walking towards the shopping centre. We made small talk the whole way there.
"Should we go to Starbucks first because I haven't had any breakfast and I'm Hungary." Kyle said laughing.
"Yeah same" Josh said so I agreed and we went to order. I got a gingerbread latte and a chic chip cookie.
"So I heard your doing the meet and greet as well tonight?" Josh said smiling.
"Yeah leo suggested it." I said smiling. Then we heard girls screaming from the entrance of starbucks.
"Here we go again." Kyle said as the girls ran over.
"OMG YOUR THE BROOKS!" One of the girls shouted.
"Yes we are." Josh said smiling.
"You Leo's girlfriend aren't you?" Another girl asked me. I replied with a yeah.
"Well he should be going out with me. He can do a lot better than you poppy." she said staring at me.
"I can't believe you just said that." Josh said staring at the girl.
"What it's true." she said. Josh and Kyle looked at me and I ran to the toilet crying.
•••
Josh's pov
Poppy ran off crying and I ran after her leaving Kyle and the fans behind.
"Poppy!" I shouted but she ignored me. I carried on calling her name un till I saw her run into the toilets. I walked towards the toilets stopping just outside the girls.
"Poppy please come out." I said I could hear sobs coming from the bathroom. "Ignore the fans. There obviously not true fans."
"But it's true josh. Leo could do a lot better than me." poppy said.
"Well leo loves you,he would't want to see you this upset." I said back and she came out the toilet. "He loves you" I said and she hugged me.
"Thank you." she whispered into my ear.
"No problem." I said back and we walked back to Starbucks to find kyle. We got back and the girls were still there.
"Wait here I'll get rid of them then we can carry on shopping" I said rubbing poppy shoulder reassuringly.
"Thank you."
I walked back over to the table.
"Please could you go now? We would like to get shopping done." I said.
"Why did she run off crying. What a whimp." one of girls said and the rest of the girls laughed.
"Please leave" Kyle said standing up. So they did and on the way they laughed at poppy.
"Is she okay now?" Kyle asked me.
"Yeah she's okay we just need to do something fun to take her kind of this" I replied as we walked back over to poppy.
"Okay where should we go first?" I said.
"Forever 21 pleaseeeee." poppy begged.
"Okay let's go." we went into forever 21 and watched poppy try on all the dress' and heels. Then we walked to Claire's.
"I want to get some bandanas" I said as we walked in.
"Okay which colour do you want?" Kyle said in a girly voice. Poppy laughed.
"I want a bright pink one." I said back with the girl accent and we all burst out laughing.
"Guys I'm gonna go back now." poppy said. "I'm really tired and thanks for inviting me."
"Do you want us to walk you back?" Kyle asked.
"If you don't mind." poppy replied smiling.
"Sure lets go." I said and we walked back to the bus. When we got there poppy went on the other bus to spend some time with overload. I went to leo to explain what happened today.
"What do they mean better than poppy? She's perfect." Leo said sounding like he was about to cry.
"I don't know but they were being horrible to her." I said. He looked like if he was alone he would be crying so I hugged him. "she okay now mate. Don't worry" I said.
"Thank you for making her feel better." leo said before he ran to the other bus to get poppy.
•••
Leo's pov
Once Josh had told me what some fan had said to poppy I went to the other bus to get her straight away.
"Babe." I said and poppy looked up at me smiling and she walked over.
"Leo can we go on the other bus please?" She asked me and I took her hand and lead her to our bus. "Some fans said some nasty stuff today." she said when we got on to the bus.
"It's okay babe,josh has explained what happened." I said.
" He has? Phew" she said with a sigh.
"Don't let them get you okay poppy?" I said holding her hands and she looked to the floor. I held her chin up. "Okay?" I said.
"Okay." I pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead.
"I love you. Your perfect." I whispered.
"I'm not leo,you don't have to pretend just because your going out with me" She said and looked into my eyes and she started crying.
"Your my princess and I love you, I always will."
•••
A/n:
So guys today I met bam😭😍and yesterday I went Mac and met exposure again and met Josh Taylor and Josh brooks and dan Lewis and Danny and we could be here I while but yeah omg💘AND LEO HUGGED ME AND WOULDNT LET GO. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A HUG LIKE THAT ALL MY LIFE AMD I GOT IT😭💜