Chapter 22~leaving

Leo's pov
I woke up and poppy was still asleep. I pulled out my phone to see I had a text from charlie.
From charl😂
"We've been asked to go on a school tour in Australia!!😍✋"
To charl😂
"No we haven't seriously?! OMG CAN WE GO PLEASE😇❤️"
From charl😂
"Yeah I've said yes on your behalf 🙌😎"
I shook poppy.
"Yes leondre." she said half laughing.
"I've been asked to go to Australia and a school tour!" I shouted.
"Really!" She said sitting up straight and hugging me.
"I need check all the details but I think we're going next week." I said.
"Okay omg I'm so happy for you." She said smiling.
I checked my phone for all the details. I found out we are leaving on Saturday for 2 weeks.
*saturday*
Today's the day I leave for Australia. I asked poppy to come round so j could see her before I miss the flight. She knocked on the door and I Answered. I pulled her into a tight hug.
"Don't forget me." She said quietly.
"Of course I won't pops." I said hugging her tighter.
"I'm going to miss you so much." She said and kissed me
"I'll miss you more."
"Should you for your flight now." she asked and I checked the time.
"Oh my gosh yes." I said before running upstairs to get my suitcase's and hugging poppy for one last time. We went to the airport and and we got there 1 hour before our flight.
"Mam." I said towards my mum.
"Yes leondre." My mum ,victoria, said.
"I'm going to miss poppy." I said hugging my mum.
"I know you will but we have to do this for the fans." she said and I nodded trying to keep any tears from falling. I look over at charlie to see he was doing the same too karen. He was going to miss holly. The flight took for ever. 9 and a half hours stuck on a plane with charlie snoring away is not fun. Once we arrived we collected our bags and made our way to the hotel.
"Your first show is tomorrow at Sydney high." our manager said. Me and Charlie replied with a small nod. I decided I should text poppy.
Leo- Hi pops were at the hotel💜I miss you lots already😭x
She didn't reply for a while but I'm guessing that's because it's night time in the uk.
•••
A/n
So quick update. Im Kind of hoping them going to Australia is the way I can end this story because I don't know how I'm going to end it oops😁and happy birthday to my best friend jess and Josh Taylor!💜💘