Chapter 11-the date

Hollys pov
Today I'm going a date with charlie and I can't really believe it. It was currently 4:30pm which left me 1:30hours to get ready. I got up walked down the landing to the bathroom. I jumped in the shower washing my body and my hair before getting out and going back to my room. I put my phone into the docking station on shuffle. Never be~5sos came on first. I walked over to my wardrobe too see what I could wear. I chose high wasted black skinny jeans and a white crop top with white vans. I dried my hair and then curled it. Time for makeup. I didn't put much on just foundation concealer eyeliner mascara and some baby pink lipstick. I heard a knock at the door. I looked out my window to see who it was. Charlie was standing there at my front door looking perfect. I picked up my bag along with my phone and some money and ran downstairs.
"Mum I'm going out with charlie I'll be back later!" I shouted to my mum before opening the door. Charlie draw dropped.
"Wow you look beautiful princess" charlie said. I walked towards him pulling him into a hug.
"Don't look to bad youself." I whispered into his ear laughing. "So where we going?"
"It's a suprise." he said and we walked down my driveway. "It's a 5 min walk but it's worth it princess." We walked too this incredible lake. It was beautiful. Charlie had set up a pick Nick by the lake underneath a tree with fairy light dangling from it.
"Wow this is incredible charlie." I said.
"Thank you. And I did get help from joey and leo." he said laughing. I gave him a small peck on his lips and took his hand and dragged him over to the pick nick blanket.
"Help your self." he said pointing at all the food and in the basket. I started Munching on a muffin. We talked about random stuff for ages and then we watched the sun go down. He came closer to me and hugged me from behind. I snuggled into him. This was perfect. I turned around, I wanted to have a laugh so I started to tickle to him.
"Shit holly. No STOP TICKLING MEEEEEEE!!" He shouted. "C'mon I think I should get you home." he said once I stopped tickling him.
"Yeah it's getting late my mum will be wondering were I am." I said sighing.
Before we left charlie asked my one last thing.
"Holly before we leave I want to ask you something."
"Sure charl." I said.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" I looked at him and nodded before hugging him.
"Yes,yes,yes I will be your girlfriend." I whispered into his ear.
"I'm glad your my princess now and I can be you prince" he whispered back.
He walked me home.
"Goodbye princess." he said. Then he did something unexpected. He kissed me. I had butterfly's in my stomach. He pulled away.
"Goodbye prince" I said walking away. I went into my house and ran up to my room. I couldn't believe what just happened. I got changed into my pyjamas and got into bed. I grabbed my phone.
From charl💘💘
Goodnight princess. Sleep tight see you soon👑❤️xxx
To charl💘💘
Goodnight. Ily❤️❤️
From charl💘💘
Ilym💘💘
I put my phone on charge before going to sleep.
•••
A/n
So this was all Hollys pov. That date would be perfect and it it goals tbh❤️. -grace x