Chapter 10

Hollys pov
I woke up this morning with Charlies hands snaked around my waist. I tried to wriggle out but he mumbled and told me to stay with him.
"Okay, but we need to get up soon and go back to hotel." I said half joking and half being serious.
"Okay 5 minuets baby." charlie replied.
I looked over to Amelia and harvey were they were facing each other whispering. I shipped them so much. I glanced a look at poppy and leo. Leo was staring at poppy. He tucked loose strands of hair behind her ear. Omg otp right there!
"C'mon charl we need to get up" I said softly into his ear. I got up and walked towards eleanor and Bailey who were still fast asleep. I shook eleanor she groaned.
"What do you want holly?" She moaned.
"C'mon get up we need to go the hotel." she got up and we got dressed before dragging harvey,amelia,bailey,poppy and Leo off the sofas and told them to get changed. I texted ryan. We became close last night and I felt like I could trust him.
To RyRy😂🙈:
Hey ry, you up yet. I've woke everyone up we'll be there soon.😎x
He replied immediately.
From RyRy😂🙈:
Yep. There's a Starbucks at reception I'll meet you there to give you the key x😇
Everyone was up and dressed. We walked to the hotel which was only a 5 min walk down the road. Me and charlie walked together hand in hand with leo,poppy,harvey and amelia behind us. Eleanor and Bailey trailed along at the back.
"Holly can ask you a question?" Charlie asked me.
"Yeah sure" I replied.
"Well would you- I mean you can say no but would you go on a da-"
"I would love too." I cut charlie off. He smiled his dimples sticking out.
"Yay! Erm I'll pick you up tomorrow at 6?"
"Yeah that's fine. What we doing?" I asked.
"It's a suprise!" Charlie said not telling me anything.
"Okay well what should I wear?" I asked again.
"Well not to fancy but let's just say causal" he answered.
We arrived at the hotel and Ryan greeted us.
"Morning. How is everyone?" He asked making conversation.
"We're good bro!" Charlie shouted and ran up to him. Ryan lead us up to the room.
•••
Baileys pov
We arrived at the hotel and Eleanor was tired. She took longer as of her disability.
"Are you okay?" Asked her.
"Yeah I'm fine, I just get tired easy." she said laughing. I loved her laugh. I loved her eyes,her smile, her hair. Everything.
Me and Eleanor got to the hotel room and we sat on the sofa.
"Eleanor I like you. I really like you." I blurted out. Ugh what was I doing I sounded desperate.
"I like you too Bailey." I was so happy. I pulled her into a tight hug.
"I love you" I whispered into her ear.
"I love you too" whispered back.
•••
a/n:
Sooooooo charlie has asked holly on a date!!!!! Yay. also Bailey as admitted that he likes eleanor💘💘
This chapter was rubbish but I needed to update and I've been ill so I'm off school😩- grace xx