Chapter 15~tour

Holly's pov
Today me and holly were joining he boys on tour. I woke up at 8am with excitement. I got up and walked to my bathroom and showered. I washed my body with you and I shower gel and then washed my hair with vanilla shampoo . I got out and went back into my bedroom. I choose to wear my ripped skinny jeans and a grey top saying 'I'm a lot cooler on the Internet' . I dried my hair and straightened it. I choose to put on minimal make up just foundation mascara and baby pink lipstick. I checked my phone and unlocked it to see I had a text from charlie.
Charl😚💝:
Me,leo and poppy are picking you up at 11am princess💘💘x
Me:
Okay, see you later💘💘x
I had already packed most my stuff but it still needed to put in my toothbrush,makeup and chargers. It was now 10am. I took bag downstairs before walking into the living room. I saw my mum sat on her phone. I sat down next to my mum.
"Morning sweetie. Sleep well?" My mum asked me.
"Yes alright but I'm very excited for tour."
"I bet you are. Do you want any breakfast?"
"No I'm not that hungary"
"Okay." my mum said before looking back down to her phone.
I puller mine out of my pocket.
Charl😚💝:
Can we pick you up any earlier?💜x
Me:
Sure,im ready now💘x
Charl😚💝:
Good bc were outside😂😏x
"Mum charlie and leo are here. I'm gonna go now." I explained to my mum before giving her a hug and a kiss and saying good bye to the rest of my family. I opened the door to see charlie.
"Ready to go princess?" Charlie said as he picked up my suitcase for me and lead me into the tour bus. I walked on to see giles and jake watching Harry potter.
"Hi boys." I said.
"Oh hey holly!" Giles said standing up and giving me hug. I looked over to jake so see him being to engrossed in the movie. I walked to the bedroom area were all the bunks were. Me and Charlie shared a bunk with him on the top and me on the botten. Leo and poppy were opposite us. I walked to the very back of the bus to find leo,poppy,kyle and josh.
"Omg this is gonna be confusing who's Kyle and who's josh." I said laughing.
"Well I'm kyle" one of them said.
"And I'm josh" the other one said.
"Were's everyone else?" I questioned.
"Well we can't all fit on one bus so on this bus is me,leo,you,poppy,exposure and the Brooke's and the other one is overload,bailey and harvey." charlie said and sat down next josh.
"Oh okay cool."
"FIRST STOP NEATH!"the bus driver shouted and started driving. Neath was about 2:30 hours away from cheshire,were I live now, so I decided to join jake and giles and watch Harry potter. Poppy came too.
•••
Poppy's pov
Me and holly joined giles and jake to watch Harry potter. This was crazy. I'm sitting ona tour bus with my favourite people ever watching movies. I snapped a picture of jake and tweeted.
"Setting off to neath💘😂@jake_0sheaa @giles_potter @bamitshol_"
Then I heard bundles of laughter coming from the end of the tour bus. I knew that laugh anywhere. It was jamie.
"JIM SHUT UPPPPP!" Jake shouted. I started fan girling because his laugh was the cutest thing ever. I walked back to charlie to find him laughing at something with jamie.
"What's so funny?" I said laughing.
"Oh nothing nothing." Jamie said. His Scottish accent coming through.
"Just what a fan put on twitter" charlie said.
"Oh okay. IM STARVING" I shouted.
"Come eat nutella with me!" I heard leo shout from the kitchen.
"COMINGGGGG!" I shouted and ran down to the kitchen to find leo eating nutella.
•••
A/n:
Quick update. I'm really starting to like this book, and I hope yous are enjoying it💘💘-grace xx