Chapter 21~here I am again

Leo's pov
I week had passed. I didn't see poppy just texted her. Tour had finished and now I was on my way to poppy's.
To pop❤️😚
On my way now princess💜xx
About 30 mins later I arrived at Poppy's. I walked up her drive and knocked on the door poppy answered. She was wearing leggings and one of my tops with her hair in a messy bun.
"Hi come in." she said and lead me to the living room.
"I've missed you." I said and pulled her into a hug.
"I missed you too" she said pulling me closer to her.
"I love you so much I never want to lose you again." I whispered into her ear. She pulled away from the hug.
"We good then?" She asked me
"If you forgive me?" I said.
"Of course I do." she said laughing and gave me a kiss.
"Should we watch a movie?" I asked.
"Yeah sure. By the way my parents are put on a emergency business trip so we have the house to our self." She said. I got up and choose a movie and she went to the kitchen and ordered pizza. We cuddled on the sofa before a knock on the door interrupted.
"Pizza" she said before walking to the door and bringing back the pizza. We sat on the floor crossed legged whilst eating the pizza. Once we finished we went back on to the sofa. I saw her eyes fall shut.
"Pop" I said whilst shacking her. " you tired?"
"Yeah bit babe." she said before I picked her up bridle style and carried her upstairs. We both got changed into our pyjamas.
"Is it okay if you sleep in my bed?" She asked me.
"Of course is it baby." I said.
"Good now get your arse over ere." she said laughing patting a spot next to her.
"I love you so much princess. I'm so glad that we're okay now." I said.
"I love you too." She said. I got my phone out and took a selfie.mI was kissing her cheek with her smiling. I posted it on Twitter with the caption:
"So glad I'm back with my princess😚💜" I locked it and put it back down on the table.
"I'm sorry for I what I did and I'm such an idiot." I said.
"It's okay because your my idiot." she said and kissed me.
"And your my princess" I said.
"I love you so much." poppy said
"I love you more" I said in return.
"Nah that's not possible" poppy said as I played with her hair.
"Okay we love each other equally" I said laughing and carried on fiddling with her hair until she fell asleep
•••
A/n:
So LEO AND POPPY ARE BACK TOGETHER AND THIS CHAPTER IS SO CUTE AW