Chapter 23~ over

Poppy's pov
It's been 2 weeks. Leo hasn't texted me apart from when he arrived at the hotel. I've texted him but he's been ignoring them. Today's the day he comes back and me and holly are going to pick them up from the airport.
"Poppy ready to go?" My mum called up the stairs and me and holly came running down and jumped into the car.
"Have you leo spoken?" Holly asked on the way.
"No he won't reply to my texts." I said looking down at the floor.
"That's weird charlie has answered mine." holly said and tears glazed my eyes.
"He's forgotten about me." I said.
"Of course he hasn't poppy. Don't be silly." she said pulling me into a hug and the rest of journey in silence. We arrived at the airport and waited for them to get of there flight and come to us. Holly saw them walk out of the airport first and jumped out the car closely followed by my mum. I got out and slowly walked out towards everyone.
"Hi poppy." charlie said giving me a quick hug.
"Hi charlie. How was australia?" I asked.
"Amazing! By far my fave country." he said and I nodded. Everyone walked to the car and I was left with leo.
"Hi poppy." he said and I ignored him. "Please don't ignore me"
"Leo you ignored me for 2 weeks!" I shouted.
"I'm sorry."
"explain why didn't text me back, then I might accept your apology."
"Well um. I don't know."
"Leo! That's not a reason."
"I may have found another girl." my face dropped I ran towards the car. I heard leo shouting my name but ignored it.
"You forgot about me." is all I said.
"Victoria? Would you,karen and the boys like to come to our house for tea?" My mum asked. Great. That's all I need to spend more time with the person I don't want to see. We arrived home and my mum and vic and Karen went into the kitchen. Me,holly,Charlie and leo went up to my room. Holly and charlie went in and leo tugged on my arm.
"What."i said in an harsh voice.
"I'm so sorry."
"You cheated on me. It's over leo."
"I shouldn't of done that but I guess your right."
With that said I went into my room. We all talked about things that the boys did in Australia but I couldn't concentrate. It was over between me and leo.
•••
A/n
This is the end guys. Hope you enjoyed the book. I've started writing a harvey fanfic if you wanna read it it's called new boy~harvey cantwell 💜~grace x