Chapter 3- leo and poppy

Leo's pov
I looked a t poppy. The first thing I noticed was her incredible smile. It made me melt. I then looked up to her hazel eyes they sparkled in the moonlight. Her brown silky hair was tied up into a messy bun. She was wearing her bambino 143 top and ripped skinny jeans. She looked amazing.
L:"poppy can I say you look amazing" I feel myself blushing.
P:"aww thanks leo. Your so sweet" she walked closer to me and I hugged her.
L:"I liked your singing."
P:"don't leo it's awful" poppy laughed but she was Turing red with embarrassment
L:"it was funny though"
P:"I feel sorry for you, listening to my singing."
L:"'I was trying not to laugh"
P:"I didn't even notice you! Omg I feel so embarrassed"
L:"aww don't worry poppy"
•••
Poppy's pov
Leo stared at me for a good 5 mins and I just stood there blushing. I didn't know what to do so I stared back. His hair was messy but it looked amazing. His brown eyes looked amazing, shimmering in the moonlight. He started to smile. God I love his smile. But why was he smiling at me? I felt a tingly feeling inside. His smile give me butterfly's.
I moved closer to him and we talked about my awful singing. But then he hugged me. I was fan girling so much but I didn't show because I didn't want him to be freaked out or anything.
L:"so I hear you and holly are coming too see us tomorrow?"
P:"yeah we're so excited"
L:"aww sweet!!:)"
P:"your our idols. We loved you ever since we watched your audition on bgt"
L:"aww" leo was blushing "erm poppy I know we only just met but can I have your number?"
P:"omg omg OMG. Yeah sure :)"
I wrote my number down in a sweet wrapper I found in my pocket. He typed my number into his phone, then texted me to make sure it was right. I saved leo into my phone.
P:"sorry about the fangirling moment then"
L:"don't worry about it"
•••
Leo's pov
I liked poppy. Even though I just met her I had a crush on her. She's perfect in every way and now I'm so glad I have her number!
L:"do you have Twitter?"
P:"yeah it's bamitspoppy"
L:"cool we've followed you! Want a selfie?"
Ugh why did I just say want a selfie I sound eager
P:"yesssss I would love a selfie leo"
•••
a/n so it looks like leo has a little crush. Starting to ship loppy🙈 weird ship name ik😂hope you enjoyed this chapter x