Chapter 7

Leo's pov
Me and poppy walked back over to charlie and holly.
"Hey charl I think we should get back to the hotel. Everyone will be wondering were we've been"
"Aww I don't want leave tho" charlie whined.
"Neither do I but we will get to see them again tomorrow." I said looking towards poppy and holly.
"Go on back charl mummy Lenehan will wonder were you've gone." charlie laughed.
"Yeah I guess she will" charlie said.
"Were you staying?" Poppy questioned.
"Premier in. The one near starbucks." I replied. She nodded obviously recognising the name.
•••
Charlie's pov
I didn't want to leave holly. But I knew I would see her again tomorrow so that made me feel happier. I walked over to holly.
"I'll see you tomorrow then" I sighed.
"You sure will charl" she said. she hugged me tight. I didn't want to let go but she pulled away.
"Hey text me when you get back too the hotel" She said smiling.
"Of course" I said smiling back.
•••
Poppy's pov
I didn't want to leave leo but I knew he needed to get back.
" I can't wait to see you again tomorrow" he said.
"Same. I'm also v v excited to meet the exposure boys but of course more excited to see you." I laughed.
"Have a good sleepover with holly" leo Said smiling.
"Thanks will do and promise you will text me soon" I holding out my pinky and he wrapped his around mine.
"Promise" He whispered and pulled me into a tight hug.
•••
Hollys pov
Me and poppy walked back to her house. We walked in silence shocked after what just happened.
"How are we going tell eleanor and Amelia that there going to meet bam?" Poppy said breaking the silence.
"I have know idea."
When we got back to her house we got our pjs on and watched some movies. Pulled my phone out of my pocket. I smiled seeing I had a text from charlie
C: good night princess. see you tomorrow <3xxx
H: good night. I'm so excited xx
I locked my phone and looked over to poppy to see she was staring at her phone smiling like crazy.
•••
Poppy's pov
I unlocked my phone and saw there was a text from leo. I started so smile is I read the text.
l: night baby girl. see you soon :* xx
P: night night baby boy . see you tomorrow <3
I was so happy right now. I'm so excited for tomorrow.
•••
A/n:
I really like this chapter idk why I just did😂
Question: loppy or harlie? Answer in comments please. Thanks x