Chapter 12~you now

Leo's pov
Charlie told me him and holly are a thing now. Harvey was coming mine tonight and I put me,harvey,charlie,poppy and leo on to a group chat.
Me:
Hey guys harvs coming mine tonight wanna come as well?💘x
Pops😍💘:
Sure what time should I come?😇x
Me:
When ever your ready,I'm not going out anywhere x❤️
Holly👯:
Yeah I'll come. Be there in an hour if that's okay?🙋x
Charl💥:
Be there soon mate💭
Harv😋:
On my way now🙉
Me:
See you soon bud💜😂
I set up the lounge with quilts and pillows and waited for them to arrive.
"Hey guys come in." I said as walked into the living room.
"Hey leo!" Poppy said running over to me and pulling me into a hug.
"Hey princess. How you been?" I whispered into her ear.
"Been good." she said and kissed me on the cheek.
"Wanna order pizza?" I say.
"Yeahhhhh" they all said in sync then laughed.
"Okay." I rang the pizza place asking for 1 pepperoni 1 Hawaiian and 1 cheese.
I walked back into sitting next to poppy. She snuggled into me.
"Hey guys should we do a younow?" Charlie asked.
"Yeah okay." I ran upstairs I got my laptop. This was the perfect time to ask out poppy.
I ran back downstairs and started the younow.
"Oi charl tweet the link? I've left my phone upstairs." I said to charlie.
"Yeah okay."he said getting his phone out his pocket.
We did the pink wafer challenge first.
"Poppy I need ask you a question." I said and she turned around to face me.
"Yeah leo?"
"Will you be girlfriend?" I asked quietly. She started crying.
"Yes oh my gosh, yes!" She said. She ran over and hugged me. I hugged her back.
"Awwwwww you guys are so cute!!" Holly said running over and joining the hug.
"GROUP HUGGGGGG!!!!!" Charlie shouted jumping on top of us and harvey running over too.
We looked over to my laptop seeing the fans commenting.
'aw I'm happy for you x'
'omg otp!!!'
But there was some hate.
'you can to better than her leo'
'why would you go out with a fake fan'
I was upset that fans would say this.
I heard a knock on the door. I ran to get it. I took the pizzas from the guy and payed him.
"PIZZAS HERE" I shouted walking into the kitchen. They all came in taking there seems at the table. We all ate and then went back into the lounge.
"Wanna play truth or dare?" Harvey asked.
"Yeah" I said we sat in a circle.
"Okay leo first." Charlie said. " I dare you to go round the neighbours house and say your pet rats got loose."
"Oh god okay." I said laughing. I walked out the house and to the neighbours. I looked back at my house to see everyone holding there phones up the window.
I knocked on the door.
"Hi um I'm sorry but my pat rat his got loose I wondering wether you have seen it?" I asked.
"Erm no sorry I will look out for it though." My neighbours said and I walked back home.
"Omg that was so funny" poppy said running up too me.
"Guys I'm gonna go upstairs and changed coming harvey,charl?"
"Yeah okay." charlie and harvey said running upstairs.
•••
A/n:
Leo and poppy are an item nowwwww💥💥
And the idea to ask poppy out was my friend caitlin. her Instagram is: devriesmile and her watt pad is: charliesdimples💜- grace🐢x