Chapter 18~ meet and greet

A/n: pic attached is when I met bam yesterday🌍😻
•••
Holly's pov
Me and Charlie spent the day chilling on the bus and he asked me whether I wanted to do the meet and greet with him tonight. Of course I said yes. It's 30mins before it starts so I should probably get ready.
"Charlie I'm gonna go changed babe." I said spot charlie and walked to the bathroom to get changed. I wore a white crop top and a skater skirt with pink vans. I put on my make up and went back to the lounge area to find leo and poppy hugging.
"Aww you two are my otp." I said as I walked in.
"Thanks hol." poppy said laughing.
"How was shopping?" I asked.
"It was good but we bumped into some fans and got hate but it doesn't matter." poppy said. Charlie walked in.
"Okay girls ready to go?" He said.
"Yep." I said popping the p.
"Let's go." he said and we all stood up walking of the bus into the venue. There was all ready some fans in there meeting exposure and the brooks. All the fans screamed when we walked in and ran over to the boys.
"Girls do you wanna do your own meet and greet in that corner?" Leo said and me and poppy nodded before walking over to the corner.
"Omg hi girls!" A fan ran over and hugged us.
"Hi how are you?" I said.
"I'm fantastic!" She said.
"What's your name?" Poppy said
"Chloe." Chloe replied.
"Have you got Twitter or Instagram?" I said pulling out my phone.
"Yeah I've got Twitter it's @/Chloelovesbam" she said and me poppy followed her and then took selfies.
"It's nice meeting you Chloe." we said in sync before she walked towards bam. Charlie called us back over to meet some fans with them so we did. I went over to charlie and he gave me a quick hug before he hugged some fans and took selfies. Another girl came over to me.
Hi holly. I wondering wether I could get a video message for jasmine?" The girl asked.
"Yeah sure." I said and took the phone off her I pressed the record button.
"Hi jasmine! How are you, were at Mac music tour and I love you lots bye!" I said handed the girl her phone and gave her a hug.
"Thank you so much!" She said and then went to meet giles. Then the tour manager came and told all acts to get back stage as the show was starting soon.
"C'mon hol lets go backstage." charlie said and he took my hand and lead me backstage.
"Did anyone give you hate?" He said once we got to dressing room.
"No,not many people came to us." I said and sat down the sofa. I pulled out my phone to tweet.
'Just finished the m&g Neath! Nearly time for the show!💘💘'
Then someone knocked on the door and opened it.
"Boys your due on stage in 5 mins." the man said and walked off.
"I'm gonna go to the stage now,charl you coming?" Leo said
"Yeah be there in a sec mate." charlie said and gave me a small kiss and went to the stage with leo.