Chapter 19~why

Poppy's pov
The boys went too preform and me and holly were left alone. We put some music on and chilled for a bit. I went Twitter scrolling through my timeline and noticing some fans. Then I saw it. A picture of Leo and a girl kissing,hugging and holding hands.
I locked my phone put it in my pocket and stormed out the room and ran to the tour bus. I could hear holly shouting my name behind me.
"POPPY! POPPY WHATS THE MATTER?" Holly shouted but I was already on the bus. I heard the door open and someone whisper my name.
"Poppy? What's happened." holly said coming towards my bunk.
"Leo." I said.
"Why what's happened?" She said jumping up on to my bed. I pulled out my phone and showed her the pictures.
"That's awful I'm so sorry pop." she said as she pulled me into a hug. I started crying then the tour bus tour opened. It was leo and charlie.
"Hi princess." leo said. "wait what's the matter?"
"Leo can I speak to you please?" I heard holly ask then they walked off into the lounge leaving my alone with charlie.
"Poppy what's happened" charlie said as her rubbed my back. I showed him the pictures and he gasped.
"What wh-e-n did this ha-p-pen?" Charlie stuttered.
"Probably yesterday when I went shopping with Josh and kyle." I cried.
•••
Hollys pov
I took leo into the lounge area.
"Leo she's seen pictures of you and a girl kissing."
"Wh-a-t how?" Leo said.
"I don't know but are you seeing someone else." I asked.
"Ugh okay I - I am." leo said.
"Leo how could you?" I said and walked out leaving leo by him self.
"hOLLY COME BACK!" I heard him shout.
I turned around
" You've hurt my best friend leo. That's means you've hurt me." I said
"I don't love the other girl!" Leondre said and I laughed
"So what was that about? She's seen you with another girl!" I shouted at him.
"It was yesterday. I went out and I saw a girl she kissed me I tried to get her off but she wouldn't budge. I don't love the other girl I love poppy." Leo explained.
"Well you better talk to poppy. She's in a state." I said and walked of the bus taking charlie with me.
•••
Leo's pov
I was left alone with poppy. I could hear her sobs from the bunk. I walked out the lounge and sat on her bed.
"I'm sorry." I whispered.
"Leo you've kissed another girl yet your going out with me." poppy said crying harder.
"Please let me explain." I begged.
"Okay."
"I went out yesterday while you were shopping. I girl came up to me and kissed me. I new she was a fan straight away and she's probably jealous of you. I tried to get her off me but she wouldn't move. I'm so sorry." I said as I started to cry. Why was I crying? I'm the on that hurt her. I can't believe I've done this.
"I love you leo." poppy said looking up at me.
"I love you to poppy" I said pulling poppy into a hug.
"And I'm so sorry for what I've done." I whispered
"Leo I can't forgive you for this." poppy said. I pulled away from the hug.
"Why?" I started to cry.
"You've hurt me leo. I can't trust you." she said and jumped down from the bed. she started to pack her suitcase.
"Leo I'm leaving the tour." she said and left the tour bus and ran back into the venue.
I've messed this one up.
•••
A/n:
So leo has kissed another girl and poppy is leaving the tour. I'm sorry for doing this but I need to find away to try and finish the story so yeah don't hate me😂probs gonna be a double update tonight😇.-grace xx