Chapter 16~cuddle's

Holly's pov
Once I finished eating Nutella with leo we arrived in neath. It was 4:30pm and the boys had a m&g at 5:00pm so they went into the venue to get ready. I was left with poppy.
"She we walk around for around for a bit?" She asked.
"Yeah sure." I said and we started walking round the corner. We soon found the town centre.
"I'm gonna find some nerds for charlie." I said walking down the sweet Isle of 'qauality save'. I found some and payed for them. I texted poppy saying I would wait wait for her outside. She came out with some nutella.
"It's for leo." poppy said.
"Okay." I said laughing. We carried on walking for a bit and we came across a park.
"Should we hang out here for a bit?" I asked.
"Yeah sure. Anyway how are you and charlie?" Poppy asked.
"We're good, we haven't fallen out yet. How are you and leo?"
"We're doing good. His Nutella addiction sometime get on my nerves though." she said laughing.
"Should we go back watch the boys preforming?" I asked.
"Yeah,really want to see them preform again." she replied and we started to walk out of them park.
"Hey YOU!" Someone shouted from behind us. We turned around. " Aren't you poppy and holly?" The girl asked. It was probably a fan.
"Yeah we are." poppy replied with a smile on her face.
"Omg can I have a picture with you." she asked us. We nodded and took some selfies. Me and poppy spammed her phone with silly selfies then said goodbye and walked back to the venue. We walked most of the way back in a comfortable silence.
"The last time we saw the boys live was just in the crowd. Now we're watching from the side of the stage as there girlfriends." Poppy said breaking the silence.
•••
Poppy pov
We got back to the venue about 5 minutes before the boys were due to go on stage. We went backstage found the boys and wished them luck. They came off stage and walked back on to the tour bus.
"You boys were amazing!" I said.
"Aww thank you babe." I blushed at the babe. Charlie gave me hug. It was about 10:00pm when we got back on to the tour and I was pretty tired,it had been along day.
"I'm gonna go to bed guys. Night!" I shouted and made my way to the bunks. I got changed into my pyjamas and climbed into bed. After about 5 minuets a felt a figure wrap round body.
"You okay baby?" Leo whispered into my ear.
"Yeah I'm just very tired." I said back and turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. I hugged leo and nuzzled my head into his neck.
"I love you." he whispered then kissed me. I pulled away.
"I love you too." I whispered back and put my head on his chest and fell asleep.