Chapter 14~late night phonecalls and cuddles

Leo's pov
Yesterday was great. I spent the rest of the day with poppy and she went home at about 3pm. My phone buzzed and I saw I had a text from poppy
Pops😍💘:
Heyyyy,thanks for letting me stay yesterday. I love spending time with you but I don't want you to leave for tour😭💜xx
Me:
It's okay come round anytime pop💘and I won't be gone for long.😢💭xx
I sent the text and straight away I texted the manger of mac tour.
To phillip🐢:
Hi I was wondering. Could me and charlie bring our girlfriend with us on tour?
He replied straight away.
From phillip🐢:
Yeah sure. That's not a problem.
To Phillip🐢:
Yayyyy thanks mate. see you saturaday👋
To pops😍💘:
Ring me💜x
Pops😍💘:
It's like 2am leo😂💘x
Me:
Pleaseeeee🐢😢x
Pops😍💘:
Okayyy❤️❤️x
My phone rang.
"Yes leo."
"YourComingOnTourWithMeAndCharlie!" I said in one breath.
"We're...what...?"
"Your coming on tour with us! I've got it sorted with manager he says you can come were leaving on saturday."
"This may me the best phone all ever!" She screamed down the phone. "I love you so much leo."
"I love you two pop." I whispered down the phone.
"I wish you were with me right now."
"I come round if you want."
"Please."
"Open your window?"
•••
Poppy's pov
"Open you window?" Leo said down the phone. I got up out of bed to see leo outside my window. I ended the call.
"Leo. Oh my gosh leo. Come up." leo climbed up the tree and entered my room. We walked over to my bed and a patted a spot next to me for him lie down.
He wrapped his hands round my waist.
"Thank you" I whispered into his ear.
"It's okay baby girl."
"Love you leo." I said and kissed him. He pulled away and tucked a lose strand of hair out of my face. Even though it was dark I could see his smile. His little dimples showing.
I nuzzled my head into his neck and fell asleep.
I woke up in the morning with Leo's arm draped across my body. I shot up straight in bed thinking we had school but remembering it was half term. Leo tugged on my arm.
"What's up princess?" He questioned.
"I thought we had school but we don't so it's okay." I said laughing.
"You think to much"
"Oh well."
"Come back and cuddle me." leo whined so wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked into his chocolate brown eyes. We laid in this position in silence. It was an awkward silence just a comfortable one.
"Do you have any nutella?" Leo said breaking the silence.
"Yeah why?"
"Can I have some?"
"Manners" I said with a stern voice but still laughing.
"Pwetty pwease." I jumped up and went downstairs into the kitchen. I got the nutella out of the cupboard and grabbed two spoons out of the draws before running back upstairs retiring to my room.
"Yes nutella."
"You've got a really bad addiction!" I said laughing. I checked my phone.
Hol😎👯:
WERE GOING ON TOUR WITH THE BOYS!
Me:
IK! LEO TOLD MEEEEE💘💘 💜
hol😎👯:
I'm so excited and sorry if I woke you up😂
I checked to see if I had any other messages and I did.
Harv👣:
I'm glad here you and holly are joining us on tour.😋
Me:
Yes we are. Anyway did you meet up with amelia?😏
Harv👣:
Yes. And she's my girlfriend💜💜
Me:
Awwww I'm v v happy for you💝
I walked over to leo and sat next leo to see that all the nutella had gone. Leo had a guilty look on his face.
"I'm sorry" he said holding hands up in surrender.
"Don't worry leo." I said laughing. He hugged me.
"Woah that was unexpected!" I said laughing.
"Sorry but your amazing like you don't get mad when I finish the Nutella!" He shouted.
"I know!" I said laughing. "I am pretty awesome!"
"Yes you are." leo said. "I'm glad your mine."
"I'm glad I'm yours"
We spent the rest of the day cuddling and watching movies.
•••
A/n:
So I really like this chapter. And I ship loppy so muchhhh💝💝 -grace xx