Chapter 20~ goodbyes

Poppy's pov
I packed my suitcase and took into the building and went find the others. I found charlie first.
"Erm hi charlie I'm leaving the tour so I guess this is goodbye for a bit." I said.
"Oh okay. Call or text me okay?" Charlie said and I nodded reassuringly. I then said bye to giles ryan and jake before going to jamie.
"Hi jamie. I'm leaving the tour now so this is goodbye... I guess." I said and he pulled me into a hug.
"Oh I'm gonna miss you poppy." jamie said. Me and Jamie had grown quite close and I didn't want leave him behind. I said goodbye to everyone else. Then I had to face holly.
"Hi hol" I said
"Y'all right now pop?" She asked me.
"Er kinda I'm leavening the tour tho." I explained.
"Do you want me to come home with you." she asked me.
"Know it's fine it's probably best if you stay on tour with them." I said and we said our goodbyes. I double checked I had everything before I texted my mum saying I was on the train home. I sat and listened to music thinking about how such a good day turned into a terrible one. I got home and ran straight upstairs and unpacked some stuff,threw on my pyjams and went to bed.
*morning*
My mum knocked on my door.
"Poppy I'm making breakfast be down in 5" my mum said from behind my door. I groaned and scrambled out of bed putting on my dressing gown and walking slowly downstairs. I quickly ate my breakfast and ran back upstairs, I didn't feel like talking to anyone today. I put my phone in the docking station choosing Mrs all american by 5sos to come on first. I decided to get dressed. I put on some leggings and a baggie top that smelt like a certain brown haired boy. I got my iPad out of my suitcase to see I had 2 missed FaceTime calls of holly. I called her back.
"POPPY!" She shouted.
"Hi hol." I said sheepishly.
"How you doin?"she asked me and I nodded.
"How is everyone. I already miss them." I asked holly.
"We're all missing you especially leo and jamie." she replied.
"Look I've go to go now but I'll text you later. Byeeeee." I said and ended the call. I got my phone out of the docking station and went on Twitter. I found a picture of me and Jamie and decided to tweet it.
"Missing my fave ginger😫❤️@jamietheginger x" Straight away got lots of favourites and rt's. I checked bams Twitter to see leo had posted a selfie with the caption.
"I hurt you and I'm so sorry💔" I knew it was about me. I checked my messages to see one from leo.
From Leo😫💔
I'm so sorry princess. I shouldn't of hurt you like I did. I love you so much I can't even explain💔I will miss you so much baby😭😭I still love you💔️xxx
I decided not to text back so I just got back into bed. I tried to sleep but I couldn't I was just thinking about leo. Before I knew what I was doing I pulled out my phone texted leo back.
To Leo😫💔
I love you too leo... But I'm hurt.😭I'm sorry for leaving you. I suppose it's too late to go back on tour but when it finishes we need to meet up💔sorry for leaving you like that.😭💚xx
Leo texted back straight away.
From Leo💘
It's okay princess. Tour finishes in a week meet up on Saturday?😭💘xx
To Leo💘
Yes see you Saturday. Sleep at mine❤️😭xx
After that I showered getting back into my clothes and carried on sleeping.
•••
A/n:
Listening to ed sheeran atm and omg❤️🙌anyway I'm gonna update straight away bc I have so many ideas😚~grace x