Chapter 6

Poppy's pov
Seeing leo in real life made me realise I have a crush on him. God he was perfect. I ran over and hugged him.
"Woah poppy you nearly knocked me over" leo said laughing.
"Woops I'm sorry ju-" leo cut me off and hugged me.
"It's okay" he whispered. "your an amazing hugger. I could stay here for ever" leo said.
"Aw thanks leo." I said back.
"I love you poppy." did leo just say that? Omg I was fangirling now but little did he know how much I had a crush on him then leo said something that snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Even though we only just met I think your the most stunning, incredible girl I've ever met. Poppy I'm not gonna lie to you but I like you. I like you alot." Leo whispered into my ear. I couldn't and didn't believe what he just said to me.
"Leo I'm not gonna lie either. Meeting you in real life has made me realise that I have a crush on you too." leo smiled I could tell he was happy.
We pulled away from our hug.
•••
Leo's pov
I'm so glad poppy like me back. I feel like I'm living in a dream. She smiled at me. She had cute little dimples. God she why is she so amazing? I hope one day I get to call her mine.
"I bet you get all the boys and school" I said to poppy laughing.
"Oh yeah I sure do" poppy said sarcastically.
" You incredible I love you" I said she blushed. Her cheeks going a bright shade of red.
"I love you leondre Antonio devries." she said to me.
"Hey what's you last name?" I asked poppy.
"Green." she replied.
" Poppy green. That's cool but I think poppy Devries sounds better ;)" she laughed.
"I agree" she laughed.
•••
A/n: so leo has found out how poppy feels about him! I'm so excited omg I ship loppy😍💘otp af😂