Masquerade pt.2

A/n: sorry for the long wait. ♡♡♡ I still love you guys so... yeah. Anyways, I decided not to do the Christmas Speacial, all the way in February.. so I might just wait till the Christmas of this year to finish it.. hehe, I'm so very evil.

     Back to the story!!

   The party had started and Ciel invited some of his guests and when they got there it seemed that random people shuffled their way in. The mansion was packed and elegant music was playing as everybody swayed to the beat.

    "M'lady?" I heard a sly voice saying. I turned around to see a familiar albino standing behind me.

    "What in the heavens do you want Ash?" You scoffed and crossed your arms staring into the eyes of an old friend.

     "You dont miss me, love? I certainly missed you." He said with his voice slurring.

      "I really fucking don't miss you so just lay off."

      "A-A-Ahh!" Ash said softly as he put his finger over your mouth. "It is not polite, or angelic to say those crude words." He smirked.

      "Take your finger off of my face." You said glaring at him. He quietly removed his finger and put his hands on his hips.

      "Who invited you?" You say sternly.

      "Well, as the queens butler I-"

      "Your the queens butler?"

      "Yes, and i will stay with her."

      "Thats hard to beleive. You left me." You said turning your gaze over to Madeline who was getting along with Lizzy more.

      "I left you... when was-"

      "And then you don't remember." You felt like a million demon swords have stabbed you. You quickly moved from him and walked to meet knew people.

      "Madam." A deep voice called to you.

      "Look Ash jus-" You turned to see a black haired male wearing super clean glasses looking at you.

       "May I dance with you?" He said as his golden yellow eyes flashed a different color. A demon. Faustius.

       "Faustus..." You scoffed.

       "(L/N)..." He replied with a bored expressionless face and fixed his spectacles.

      "Your willing to dance with a Angel?" You questioned under your breath.

      " Are you willing to dance with a demon?" He smirked slightly.

     "Hell No." You said shaking your head.

     "Exactly what I wanted to hear."

     He took your hand and started to dance. You were reluctant, but you did love to dance. You started to dance as you saw Sebastian dancing with another woman next to you. Sebastian and Claude switched partners elegantly and we continued to dance. You saw as Sebastian smirked at Claude causing him to walk away.

Weirdos.

Short chapter.