The day after

A tall man with golden eyes walked over to me. Faustus. The worst type of demon. He bowed to me and fixed his 'spectacles'.

"Welcome to the Trancy Manor. My name is Claude Faustus." He said then snapped his fingers. Three men and the purple haired lady from the masquerade came into the dining hall.

"This lady is Hannah Anafeloz. She is the maid." He pointed at the very curvy lady with the purple hair.

"These are the triplets. They don't really ever speak. But when they do they are quite inappropriate. " He fixed his spectacles.

"And I am the great Alois Trancy Ole'!" The blonde little boy said. He clapped his hands. He walked towards me and kneeled down in front of me. He put his face close to mine. "You won't be leaving anytime soon." He laughed.

He snapped his fingers and Hannah came and rose me to my feet.

"Hannah will lead you to your room." Alois scowls at Hannah. "Get her a new change of clothing."

He turned and walked away with Claude and the Triplet's

It was a silent walk to the room, I looked all around the mansion searching for a way to get out. Hannah soon came to a stop and opened a door. She nodded, allowing me to walk into the room. I looked at her then made my way into the room. Everything was perfectly clean. Hannah walked in and looked for something for me to wear. I noticed that she had a bandage over her eye.

"What happened to your eye?" I questioned softly.

"Im okay." She softly replied then gave me a gown.

"Was it Faustus?" I questioned. She became silent then looked at me with one eye.

"It was my master. He punished me. I messed up, so he had to punish me." She said quietly, then looked down at the ground.

"You seem to not be as bad. Being a demon and all, that's new." I say with a angelic smile.

"How do you know?" She said looking me in the eyes.

"I'm an angel. " I simply say.

She stayed silent. She looked at the door. Signaling that someone was coming. The door suddenly opened to reveal the small trancy boy.

"Hannah! Stop trying to get sympathy you bloody twat!" He yelled.

"Im sorry master." She says softly. He quickly strikes her across her face.

"Bloody Twat." He spits.

"That isn't right, Sir Trancy. I respect your manor. But you mustn't hit them. It is not... pure." I simply say.

When I say the word pure Claude gives me a stare. He knows now. The Trancy scoffs at what I say.

"Don't judge my technics. You will get punished now." He scowls. "Claude, Tie her up in the basement. She will stay there until she learns some manners." He smirks and walks away.