My Angel, Greetings

The carriage came to a stop when we got to the destination. We stopped where a sign said:

                  UNDERTAKER

  But it was kind of crooked. I opened the door for Ms.Madeline to exit.

  "Wow! This is the place!" Her Silver eyes gleamed in the light of the sky.

  "Thank you so much (y/n)!" She jumped in joy and walked up to the door and knocked on it. The door then swang open.

"Hello How May I he- Oh my!" He stared at me as if in deep thought. "I normally don't get customers like you! I normally get demons!" He chuckled.

"D-Demons?" Madeline looked at me worried. As I stood my ground.

"Whatever." Is all I said.

"Ooh! Feisty! So how can I help you?" The grey haired man asked.

"Have you seen Earl Phantomhive lately?" I asked strictly.

"Oh! Phantomhive! Hmm. They have a appointment scheduled for-" he got cut off as a knock came at the door. "About right now!" He finished walking towards the door.

He opened it to reveal a boy with blue hair and a tall man with raven black hair.

"A demon.." I muttered realizing who he was.

"Who are these people?" The blue haired child asked.

"Oh! These people were looking for you." The Undertaker responded with his grin extending.

"C-Ceil?" Madeline stuttered.

"Yes, and who might you b- Ahck!" He screamed and fell to the floor being tackled by Madeline. I approached them to make sure my master wasn't hurt as I saw the raven haired man glare at me, his eyes flashing red. I sent the glare right black but my eyes flashing white instead of red.

"S-Sebastian! Get her o-off of me!" Ciel struggled.

"Yes my lo-" but before 'Sebastian' could get Madeline off I already yanked Ciel from under her and tossed him to the other side of the room.

"Are you alright Madeline?" I asked dusting her off.

"Yeah but-" she saw Ciel in pain on the other side of the room gasping for air.

"YOU DIDNT HAVE TO FREAKING TOSS HIM!" Madeline yelled smacking me across the face.

   She then sat on a chair. The Undertaker was looking at Ciel wanting to put him in a casket. To be honest it was a pretty funny scene so I chuckled.

   "Don't just laugh! Go apologize!" She whispered.

   "Ok, fine." I replied.