Masquerade pt.3

Sebastian took your hand into his gently. He led you to the middle of the dance floor.

"Sebastian I don't want to dance with you." You say simply.

"Are you sure~?" His voice was sweet yet seductive. His purr into your ear caused you to flinch. You feel your face get red so you smack his face away.

"If I dance with you, do you promise to not whisper in my ears again?" You grunt.

"...sure." He wraps his slender arm around your waist and sways with you to the beat.

The song plays steadily and soothingly, but soon comes to a stop when you see a tall lady with long purple hair sit down at a piano. She licks her fingers and starts to play the weird instrument. It quickly rings in your ears causing you to groan in pain.

A demonic instrument.

The pain was too much which caused you to fall to the ground.

Darkness..
°O° °O° °O° °O° °O° °O° °O° °O° °O° °O° °O°
Your eyed fluttered open to a ceiling. You must have fell asleep. The masquerade must have been alot, because you didn't remember a lot that happened.

You rose up and looked to see that you had on your Masquerade dress. You looked in your closet to find absolutely no clothing whatsoever. That's odd. You walked out of your room and saw a odd sight. The mansion looked different. The shading was off and the paintings on the walls were different. You found yourself in the dining hall to see a blonde child sitting in a chair at the table. He looked at you with calm blue eyes.

"Claude, She is awake now!"