My Angel, Starting Trouble

"I'm sorry Mr.Phantomhive, but your butler here and I are not getting along well. But I do forgive him." I sat with my hand on my heart with a smirk.

  "Ok well me and Ms.Madeline have came to a decision that Both of our family's will work together to solve crimes." Ciel said.

   "Are you sure about this master?" Sebastian said getting up and dusting himself off.

   "Positive." Ciel said.

   "Oh my would you look at the time. Its time for dinner." I said.

   "You took the words right out of my mouth." Sebastian and I glared at each other before walking out to our carriages.

   "(Y/N), I want to ride with Ciel so you will be riding with Sebastian." She says.

   "Can I fight him master?" I say with a look that could kill.

  "No." She turns away. "And that's an order~" she says in a sing-song tone.

   I get into the carriage waiting for Sebastian so we can get going. He gets in the carriage sitting across from me.

   "Ok, I'm sorry for throwing you earlier." I say looking out the window trying to look for the other carriage that carried Madeline.

   "Oh, it's fine. You were protecting your Master. I won't touch her soul it's way too pure for me anyway." He said with a fake smile.

   "Cut it out." I say making him confused.

   "Cut what out?" He says with a chuckle.

   "With the fake smiles and stuff. Its very annoying." I say looking at him.

   "Oh. So you don't like my human form? Do you want to see my demon form?" He says with his eyes flashing pink.

   "No. You idiot." I say.

   "Hey, no need to get all fired up." He said.

   "I will tear you to bits." I say.  He gets up from his seat and sits next to me. I growl at him. I then grab his shirt collar.

  "Ahem. Didn't your Master order you to not fight with me?" He smirks. "Good butler's stay true to their word."

  "You make me sick." I say letting his shirts collar go. But instead of moving out of my face, He stays their staring at me.

  "I'm gonna have fun torturing you, Angel." He said moving back to where he usually sat. Across from me.

   "Tch, demons." I say looking out the window. I see us pulling up to the Phantomhive manor. It was huge.

   "They are back!" A boy with orange hair yelled.

   This is gonna take a while to get use to..