Christmas Special PART 1

a/n: before the story starts, i have added more people to come to the party i am too lazy to update the last chapter. Also this is late because I did not finish it before the holiday and I did want to spend time with my family. sorry and have fun reading.

         "Bardroy! Make some fruit cake, and make it good." 

        "Finnian! Go get a tree. we must get ready for Christmas." 

        "Mey-Rin! Get the dishes and set up the table."

        "Yes sir!" 

        Sebastian smiled at them all.

        "I am depending on you. Do NOT mess anything up."

        The three shivered as he strained the word not. they all quickly ran to get to work.

        In the Phantomhive manor, they are festive with the holidays. Especially since they have guests for a while. (Y/N) and Madeline have said they love this holiday. Ciel wants to show (Y/N) that he actually cares, but so does Sebastian, and a few others.

        TO CIEL

        "Sebastian, did you call the others and tell them about the Christmas party we are throwing?" Ciel questions as he gets dressed for the day. 

        "Of course i did. What kind of butler would i be if i couldn't complete that simple task?" Sebastian says.

        "Tell me, who did you call?" Ciel questions with an eyebrow raised.

        "I invited the Trancy manor guests, also The undertaker, William, and Grell." Sebastian said.

        "Those are all terrible guests." Ciel scoffed.

        "They were the only people who would come." Sebastian says standing up straight.

        "Wait, what about Elizabeth?" Ciel questioned while standing up.

        "Well, I don't want to be disrespectful to your family, but no one really likes her. We wouldn't want conflict now would we?"

        "I see. Ask Madeline and (Y/n) if they want company."

        "Yes, Young master." Sebastian says as he makes his way out of the room.

        YOUR POV

        "Hopefully Elizabitch doesn't come." Madeline spits as i tell her about the party.

        "Madeline, watch your language. That is not a kind word. I don't believe she was on the guest list." I say as I walk her to the dining room to eat breakfast.

         "HELP!!!" Mey-Rin shouts as she almost drops all the plates. I swiftly run over and balance almost all the plates in my hands. I see a familiar demon holding the rest.

        "Thank you Ms.(Y/n) and Sebastian." Mey-rin bows at both of us.

        "Sebastian, i could have handled it myself you know. " I spat at him.

        "Of course not. You are the guest, so dont worry your self about anything." He attempts to take the plates out of my hands but i already took his out of his hands.

        "How did you d-" 

        "Im simply the heavenly type. lets face it, If i couldn't do this I wouldn't be me, I would be you," I say with a slight chuckle. (@Ceilia_Destiny)