My Angel, locked in

Your P.O.V.

I have been sitting in here for two days. My master hasn't called for me which is strange. If she had requested me to go to her I would have already left.

I hear the door creek open and see yellow eyes stare at me. I flash my white pure eyes at them and then the figure nears me. It was Faustus.

"You seem to be behaving yourself. Why haven't you left yet? That is what I don't get about you angels. You don't stick by your master and you guys are so easy to give up. What if your master was hur-"

"Close your mouth now." I said quietly.

"Hm." He fixes his spectacles. "You are very rude for cutting me off."

"Like I give a shit about you." I spat.

"That is not very angelic of you is it?" Claude replied still with no emotion.

"Is it not demon like to be bossed around by a child?" I stated with a smirk.

Claude opened his mouth to say something but then the door opened and the blonde child ran into the room.

"Claude stop flirting with the prisoner and get the whip!" Alois yelled at him and Claude followed his orders.

"Child, you are not pure." I say softly.

He said nothing but just stared at me for a second. He then smirked deviously.

"CLAUDE HURRY UP WITH THE WHIP!" He shouted and them looked at me. "So (Y/N). Who is your master?"

"Someone you will never know." I say lowly.

"Tell me now!" Alois shouts and gets close to my face.

Claude walked in with the whip and handed it to Alois.

"Why do you want to know her n-" I was cut off by a smack by the whip.

"Tell me now. Or you will get whipped more." Alois smirked.

"I won't tell you. I won't break." I replied. I mentally prepared myself for damage to my pure skin from the whip.

I continued to disobey and got more and more whips. My clothing became tattered and ripped everywhere. He soon dropped the whip and crawled over to my face and slapped me twice on the face.

"Claude I am bored. I don't know what else to do. She won't break." Alois whined.

"I suggest that we make her work for us. After all, we always can just get her Master anyway." Claude stated.

Alois deviously smirked but your eyes flashed white.

"She has called." I simply say before breaking through the chains.

Alois looked in shock as if you did something astonashing.

"Master. Why have you punished me so by keeping me here?" You say aloud.

"Sebastian suggested to keep you there before he got there then he would free you. So I waited to call you from them." You heard Madeline's thoughts from the telepathy.

Bloody hell. A Demon saving a angel. Since when.

((Short short chapter just too let you guys know I am still working on this story. The other chapter is being written but I am hoping to make it a long chapter since I made you guys wait so long.))