My Angel, Exploring manor

I continued to explore the Mansion when I see the living room that we walked in to enter the house. I see  places on the wall with pictures missing.

  "My oh my. Is this the boy Angela was talking about? Hmm. Might want to inform her." I say thinking aloud. I look at the wall puzzled. Was this Ciel Phantomhive that Angela was trying to cleanse? Tch, well I pity her... well him for trying to get to this boy.

  "Well that's why I decided to live a low life." I sigh.

  "Excuse me? Are you quite alright ms.(y/n)?" Meyrin enters the room with a confused look. She was holding some dirty plates.

   "Oh yes darling. I am alright thank you." I say with a cheerful tone. "Here let me help you." I grab half of her plates and balance it on my finger and walk towards the kitchen.

   "Oh my! You and Sebastian can do the same thing!" Meyrin said in awe.

   "But I can do it better than him." I say with a smirk.

   "Oh, why do you not like Sebastian?" She questioned me.

   "Oh I don't hate him.. I despise him. Hating people is bad for your health." I say as we reach the kitchen.

    The kitchen was not the biggest kitchen I have seen but it was just a bit smaller than Master Madeline's. I then see that fowl demon cooking something.

   "Oh I see that you want to finally join me?" Sebastian smirked.

   "I was helping Meyrin. Now let me cook." I say making my way over to Sebastian.

   "Meyrin, Finnian, Bardroy. You guys have done enough work today. Go sit at the table and wait to get fed." I say to them getting smiles from all three of them. These humans are so great.

   "Th-thank you M-Ms.(y/n)." Bardroy said as they all walked out of the kitchen.

   "Hmm... so I guess your helping me cook huh?" Sebastian said looking at me now.

   "Yes I will be. Now what is it that we are serving for dinner?"

   "Wagyu Steak and a side of salad is What we will be serving for today's dinner." Sebastian said in a exaggerated tone, as if showing off.

   "Well, my Master is a vegetarian so you will have to cook something else for her." I say. Starting to look for potatoes and vegetables.

   "(Y/n), You are so simple. Why don't you cook more exquisite things for your Master other than poor food?" He says.

   "She doesn't like exquisite foods. She also doesn't act so picky when it comes to food. She also said to cook her this every night, in memory of her Aunt and her late cousin."

   "Oh how sad. That goes for my young Master. He has also lost his parents, but it was In a fire." Sebastian replied.

   I started cutting tomatoes but I did it So fast and angelic that a human eye wouldn't be able to see. I then got the onions out.

   "Oh Sebastian~" I sing.

   "Hmm~" he sings while cooking the steak.

   "Would you like some ONIONS!?" I yell stuffing onions in his face. He stared at me for a while telling me that that won't work on him.

   "Oh Angel, your so silly." He says as he runs his hand through his hair.

   "Well I thought the silence was terrifying and I needed to get rid of it. I hate Scilence."  I confess.

   "So your fear is scilence? I have a fear, but I would never let anyone know it." He slyly said while taking the onion from my hand.

   "Hey! I was gonna use that onion!" I say angrily. Oh, how I despise demons.

   "Then you gonna have to get it from me." He holds his arm up above his head. I was pretty short compared to Sebastian, so when he did this I couldn't reach the onion at all.

   "Give it back!" I say with my eyes flashing white.

   "Then take it from me." Sebastian says slyly with his eyes flashing pink. Gosh, demons.

   "Sebastian?! What is taking dinner so long?!" I hear Ciel yell causing Sebastian to lower the onion.

   "Oh, I'm sorry sir but I have gotten slightly distracted by one of our guests. Dinner shall be ready, soon." Sebastian yells back calmly handing me my onion back.

   "Thank you. Sheesh." I then start to cut the onion when I slightly cut my finger by accident, I didn't feel any intense pain,but sure it did sting a little.

   "Hmm, it seems I have cut my finger. Sebastian will you do me a favor and finish up here?" I turn to Sebastian causing him to look directly at my bloody finger.

   "The blood of an angel, how pleasant." He licks his lips and once again his eyes flash pink. I quickly run over and slap him in his face.

   "Learn some manor's! Now finish up here please. I'm going to go attend to the table." With that I left to see everyone sitting at the table.

   "Oh, how delightful it is for you to join us ms.(y/n)!" I hear Mey-rin say.

   "Say (y/n). I have not talked to you since we got to the manor. You seem to be very friendly with Sebastian, So why don't we get to know each other?" I Hear Ciel say.

   "Oh, sorry but you are mistaken. Me and your butler are not friends at all. Also, sure I would like to get to know you better to." I say Starting up a conversation.

   Humans.. what a delight.