My Angel, Lullaby

A/N Hey guys well this chapter will be when the story shifts off its original track and i change up the story! i will no longer follow the story line! IM SOWWY ITS JUST TOO HARD TO DO!! 

( ಥـْـِـِـِـْಥ) IM SO SORRY!

     Your P.O.V. 

 "(Y/N)! There is a spider in my room!!!" I hear Madeline scream. I look at my clock to see it was only 3:00 in the morning.

  ''And they said their was no bugs.." i say to myself.

  "(Y/N)!! WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG!!! HURRY! YOU KNOW I HATE SPIDERS!!" She screams with more fear.

  I quickly run over to her room and see a small yellow spider on the floor. I walk towards it and kill it.

   "...Faustus..." I  mumble then pick up the now dead arachnid.

  "THANK YOU SOO MUCH (Y/N)!!!" Madeline screeches and glopps me. (glopps means tarampled while being hugged)

  "Oh im simply the heavenly type.... Now, Now, come along. You must have your rest." I say picking her up and placeing her in her bed. I sing a lullaby so she can go to sleep.

  "London bridges falling down, Falling down, Falling down. London bridges falling down, My fair lady..." I stop to see that she has fallen asleep already.

 "May I get one of those?" I hear a voice say. I turn around to see Ciel looking at me with his blue hair covering his one eye. He was in his pajamas which made me chuckle a little.

 "Oh really? You want a song?" I walk towards Ciel.

 "Ye- I mean if you would like to."

  "Oh, Its no problem for me. After all, you allowed me and my Master to live here with you." I say smiling.

  "Ok thanks, Now i will show you to my room. But we must be quiet to not wake up the three servants, Tanaka, and Sebastian." Ciel says while taking my hand and walking down the hall. 

  I gritted my teeth at the sound of the name Sebastian. Oh that flthy demon..

        As we walk down the hallway I hear someone following us. I turn my head to see a glimpse of a dark figure walking away from us.

         "Who's there?" I nearly yelled making Ciel jump from my sudden outburst.

        "(y/n), I think your just hearing things." Ciel says blankly.

        "Hmm.. I suppose." I glare down the hall once more before following Ciel again.

        We make it too his room and he sits on his bed. He then scoots over and lays under his sheets.

        "Come, sit." he says patting the side of his bed.

        "Okay." I make my way to his bed and sit down. Still on edge of what I saw down the hallway        "What Lullaby?" I say in a soft sweet tone. causing Ciel to be calm.

        "You will laugh at me.." He says looking away.

        "No I won't. I promise." I say sincerley. He then stares at me.

        "How can I trust you?" He says in a serioous tone. I stood up and found a Pen and paper and wrote something down. After I was done I handed him the paper. He just looked at me confused. " Read It aloud." I say smiling.

        " ok...

                   Dear Ciel,

        The reason you should trust me is becasuse I trust you. I will prove that I trust you by telliing you something only a few people know.  I am a Angel. I trust you with my deepest secret. Now will you trust me?

                        Sincerely

                                (y/n)... "

        He then looks at me in complete shock. Emotion showed in his face, for the first time, He smiled.

        "(y/n), I trust you." he said as he folded up the letter and put it in his pillow. He then rested his head on his pillow. " C-can you sing, Mary had a little lamb?" he questioned in a whisper.

         "Of course i can." i bowed and sat on his bed and tucked him in.

        "Mary had a little lamb, Little lamb, Little lamb. Mary had a-" I was cut of by the sound of snoring. I gave his a soft kiss on the cheek and whispered "Goodnight darling." I turned around and walked out in the hallway.

      "Darling? really for a human? HAHAHA." i hear a familiar voice say i turned around. 

      "Nice to see you again..... Ash."