My Angel, 7 Deadly Sins

Sebastian and I both walked toward the tent. We heard the man that had taken our photo speaking. I peaked into the tent to see the man smoking a cigar and rocking back and forth in a rocking chair. There was a televison set up and it was on the news. He scoffed and turned the channel to a pornographic show.

"With this money I am making, I can buy my new mansion and destroy the Phantomhive buisness. Hahaha!" He let out a puff of smoke. "Then I can buy one of those ladies and have some fun, hehe."

"Seven deadly sins. All in one package." You say as you turn to Sebastian.

"How so?" Sebastian says as he looks at you.

"Let me list it out for you." You cleared your throat. "One. Lust." You gestured to the TV. "Wanting one of those women for fun. Two. Gluttony. The cigar he is smoking and the obvious beer belly. Three. Greed. Wanting more money than is obviously needed. Four. Sloth. Sitting in that chair and being lazy. Five. Wrath, showing hatred for the Phantomhive business. Six. Envy. He Envy's the Phantomhive business." You ran your fingers through your hair and looked at the man once more. "Finally. Seven, Pride. He seems to have alot of it." You looked back at Sebastian who had a smirk on his face.

"So what are you going to do, Madam?"

"Purify Him." You glared at the man through the tent. "No one scams my Master." You walked into the tent and the man looked at you.

"What are you doing in here?" He questioned and stood up.

"Did you say something about the Phantomhive company?" You stared at the man.

"Uhm.. No, what do you mean?" He scratched his head.

Sebastian walked into the tent.

"Do not lie. We heard you." Sebastian stated. You scoffed.

"Get out, this is my situation. I can handle it." You glared at Sebastian.

"Silence, my dear Wife. This man has insulted our business. Our children. I must at upon this. I suggest you leave this to me." He looked at you and his eyes flashed color causing the man to jump backwords.

"Im not your wife, keep this up, and this wont be the only person to be purified." Your eyes flashed white.

"What the hell are you two!?" The sinful man called out, causing you both to look at him.

"I am simply one hell of a butler/the heavenly type." You both said at the same time.

You both glared at each othet and let your wings show. The man on the floor began to cry. You walked over to him.

"You owe us 2 photos." You glared at the man and snatched his camera. Sebastian took if from you and gestured for you to leave.

"I will handle this." He smirked. You sighed and your wings dissapeared. You then elegantly walked out of the tent.

About 5 minutes later Sebastian walked out holding 2 pictures. You saw the man crying in one picture, the other picture was of a black heel and the man in the background crying. You looked at them and then handed them back to Sebastian.

"Dispose of those. I don't want my Master seeing those pictures."

You went into the tent to see it was spottless. Alot of money was on the table but there was no sighting of the man or blood. You looked at Sebastian.

"What did you do?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"I sent him to where he belongs." He smirked.

"Whatever." You smiled a bit and then picked up the stacks of money. Causing Sebastian to look at you.

"Madam, may I ask what y--"

"No. You may not." You walked out of the tent."

It was about time to go aback to the mansion. You began to look for your Madeline. You saw Her and Ciel but they were on a ride. You smiled. Then out of nowhere you felt a small child run into you.

"I am sorry mam! I d-didnt mean to." You looked at the child. They looked homeless. They reminded you of something. You kneeled down.

"Where is your family?" You asked the small child.

"I dont-" You saw a tear roll down the childs face. You hugged them.

The child hugged you back and began to sob on your shoulder. You released the hug and wiped their tears. You felt Sebastians presence begin to become uncomfortable. You handed the child a stack of money.

"Buy yourself some food and clothing, okay?" You smiled at the child.

"Thank you Mam!" The child smiled and hugged you tightly again before releasing the hug and running toward a candy stand. You chuckled and stood up. You turned around to Sebastian who had a straight face.

"You are very caring, (y/n)." He stated.

"She reminded me of someone." You then turned around. "It's time to go back to the Mansion." You began to walk to the ride to see Madeline and Ciel walking towards you. Madeline saw you and put on a huge smile. She began to run toward you, tugging Ciel along.

"Did you have fun?" You questioned and she nodded.

"Lots!" She smiled and Ciel nodded.

"Are you ready to go home, Master?" Sebastian asked.

"Yes." Ciel said quickly. He massaged the side of his head, showing me he had a headache.

I heard a tune that I recognized. London Bridges. It sounded like it was coming out of a music box. You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Is something wrong (y/n)?" Madeline asked.

The song went away.

"No, I just thought I heard something." You looked at Sebastian who nodded at you. "Lets just head back to the manor."

We all walked out of the carnival and into the Carriage that will be taking us back to the mansion.

(A/N: Sorry that this chapter kinda sucked moth balls. Im just trying to build up until the next big character comes into the story.)