My Angel, Becoming Friends

It's been about a month since I was held in the Trancy manor. They haven't really been a threat towards the manor. Sebastian and I, are still not friends. I can't say I despise him anymore, It was simply downgraded to a strong dislike. We are not friends though. He has been... how should I put it? He's been less of a arse hole than usual. He doesn't allow me to cook anymore. He says that guests shouldn't cook.

Madeline planned a day for everyone in the manner to go to a carnival. We were dressed in a casual, yet classy, outfit. Sebastian, on the other hand, was still dressed in his butler outfit... Does he have any other type of outfit?

"Sebastian, why do you always wear the same outfit?" I ask him.

"I shall always be on duty as I am a butler. As long as I am doing what my Master says, what I wear is irrelevant." Sebastian says as he looks around the Carnival.

"Ciel!!!! Let's go on the carousel ride over there!" Madeline yells, her eyes shining in the sunlight.

"...Fine." Ciel sighs as Madeline hugs him tightly.

I smile as we all walk to the Carousel. Madeline holds one of my hands while she holds Ciel's. Sebastian walks next to Ciel with his hands to his side. I frown at him and I stop walking causing Madeline and Ciel to stop also.

"Sebastian. Hold Ciel's hand." I say

"(Y/N), you can't hive me rules, you aren't my Master... unless you want to be." He slyly says as his eyes flash.

"Ciel, handle your butler." You say sternly.

"Sebastian, I command you to hold my hand." Ciel sighs again, clearly not enjoying one minute of holding Sebastians hand. I mean, who can blame him?

As we approach the Carousel we get stopped by a camera man.

"Family photo! Only $8.99!" The male shouted.

"(Y/N) let's take a photo!!" Madeline says as she smiles.

You decide to just do it. You looked at camera man as he looked very sinful and unclean. His stomache was round as he had a beer belly. His hair was grey and his face was wrinkled. He had in a yellow collard shirt on with suspenders over His shirt. His wallet was bulging out of his black pants pocket as it was filled with money.

"Okay! You guys are my first customers! So i will give a discount! 3 photos for $27!" The man shouted.

Madeline smiled and agreed. I mentally shot myself as Madeline made the worst mistake in bargaining. I sighed and looked at Sebastian, we both had the same idea.

"Okay! So the children can stand in front of the parents." The camera man said and my eye twitched.

"We aren't a cou---" Sebastian's gloved hand covered my mouth.

"You will have to excuse my wife, she has been drinking a little too much." Sebastian said with a smile. Ciel and I both twitched. I decided to go along with it.

I removed his hand from my mouth and stood next to him as Madeline stood in front of me. I put my hands on her shoulders as she held Ciel's hand. Sebastian put one hand on his heart and wrapped the other around my waist. I began to get flustered as the camera man started counting from 3.

"3, 2, 1!" The camera shuttered and the light flashed.

Madeline handed the man 30 dollars for a tip. The man thanked her and gave her the picture. He walked down into a tent.

Madeline looked at the picture and started to tear up. She looked at me with a smile and tear filled eyes.

"I wonder if my Aunty saw this, would she be happy?" Madeline said starting to cry more at the mention of her Aunt.

"She would be more than happy." You respond as you hold her. Sebastian looks at you with a questionable face. You look at him and then at the tent, then back at him. He nods.

"Ciel, Madeline, why don't you both go to that food stand over there?" You pointed to the Vegetarian food stand that had a super long line.

Madeline nods while Ciel scoffs. They walk over to thd stand. Sebastian and I both walk over to the tent but I look back to my Master to check in her. She is crying on Ciel's shoulder and Ciel is patting her back. How cute, but the boy is unclean.

"(Y/N)?" You hear Sebastians voice.

"Lets just go." You state and Sebastian nods.