My Angel, Helping

I walked to Ciel and tried to help him up But his butler glared at me and helped Ciel get up.

   "So you people came to hurt me is that it?" Ciel said grumply.

   "Master, please I beg of you don't strain yourself." His butler said.

   "Oh, I'm sorry for my butler. She is over protective. I came to meet you Ciel-Chan!" Madeline beamed.

   "Ok, so I'm Ciel Phantomhive of the Phantomhive manner and my Butler is Sebastian. May I ask of your name?" Ciel said walking around.

   "Madeline! Madeline Rose! My butler's name is (y/n)." Madeline ran up to me and pushed me towards Sebastian. "Communicate, talk to him. You both are butler's!"

   I stopped before I got too close. We were about a foot or two away from each other.

   "Master, if I may ask of you why must I talk to him?"

   "It's an order~" she sang running towards Ciel.

   "So. Michaelis was it." I asked smirking.

   "Yes, I am afraid so." He answered back.

   "Hmph. Your on butler duty too huh? Demon."

   "Yes, Angel I am. But I get a delightful soul to eat after." He replied looking at Ciel.

   "You nasty demons. Why don't you get cleansed and become pure?" I replied in disgust. "Why do you use the humans?"

   "Oh I see, just because your an angel it isn't bad for you to do it?"  He slyly remarked.

   "I don't use them! She is important to me!" I almost yelled.

   "Oh really? So what would you do if I took her soul?" He asked with a sly expression.

   "You wouldn't dare." I glared at him.

   "Oh yes I would you wouldn't be able to stop m-" with that I grabbed him by his shirt collar and threw him on the floor.

   "What is going o- (y/n) what the hell is wrong with you?" Ciel yelled walking up to us. Sebatian spat blood.

     I could almost smell the unclean soul in him.