22. Dead Justice

Some great news before we start. The story has secured an artist with a potential second also joining. I'm really happy to be able to say that the story will have art work and trust me when I say you won't be disappointed :D

Please check out the artist who goes by the name Moonlight Nightmare. They are really talented and I just know your going to love their work! 

 They are really talented and I just know your going to love their work! 

 https://moonlightnightmare.artstation.com/

It's late at night and the gang were listening as Fred was explaining how his latest trap was going to work. "Then a system of pulleys connected to a counterweight looped through that tree and this flagpole will drag that hot dog cart..."

"Hot Dogs?" Scooby says excitedly.

"Stay with me, Scoob." Fred says.

"Nobody's with you Fred." Velma says. 

"It is a pretty complicated trap." Daphne admits. 

"That's exactly why it'll work. You understand right Y/n?" Fred asks.

"I wasn't really paying attention." Y/n admits. 

Fred sighs. "It's like I'm alone out here."

 A door across the street is kicked open now as a creature comes out of it. 

"Zoinks! It's like, the Piranha goat!" Shaggy points out to it. 

Fred takes a hold of rope now. "And we've got him right where we want him." He says as he pulls the rope but nothing happens. "What's wrong with this thing?" Fred asks. 

"Fred, he's getting away." Y/n points out as the creature begins to make a run for it but as it does a bright headlights turn on blinding it and a siren wails. 

"Going somewhere, Piranha-goat?" Sheriff Stone asks getting out of his car. 

"Baa-usted..." The creature bleats. 

"Good thing Sheriff Stone showed up." Velma says now. 

"Well you're darn tooting. I've told you kids a thousand times you leave the crime busting to the crime busters. Piranha-Goat You're coming with me." Sheriff Stone says as he takes his cuffs out. But as he does Fred's trap now suddenly springs into life and everyone watches on. 

"Hey My trap's working." Fred says. 

"Uh oh." Daphne says worried.

A hot dog cart flies past them now as it's umbrella shoots upwards undoing a clip holding up a net on a nearby building. The net swoops low scooping up Sheriff Stone and the Mystery gang while missing the Piranha goat creature. It looks up at the trapped group now.   

"Later..." It bleats but as it tires to escape a man's laughter can be heard as the shadow of rider on a horse can be seen on the buildings before it comes into view. The horse neighs as it backs up before it walks out of the shadows. The rider now can seen with half of his face being bone and skeleton. The Goat Piranha tries to run the other way now but the rider pulls out a long flaming rope and lassos it around the creature before hauling them in. The rider laughs as he drags the creature behind it.