35. The Midnight Zone.

Work has begun on a new story that is based on the Harley Quinn show. Here is a small tease.

 Here is a small tease

It was late at night at the K-Ghoul radio station as Cassidy was sat broadcasting. 

"That's why I'm here to tell you the truth. There aren't any real ghosts in Crystal Cove. It's like the open all hour gyms. it just isn't open all hours. That's just the tip of the false-berg. Give me time, and I will tell you everything I know about Crystal Cove. Enough to blow your minds..." But as Cassidy is talking into the mic the wall behind her is burst though and Cassidy is thrown from her chair with records also being scattered. A pair of red glowing eyes appears from behind the broken wall as Cassidy looks up. The sound of machinery whirs and the figure moves forward now, Cassidy is quick to get up as she rushes back. The figure steps into the light of the radio studio now as it's body is revealed to be comprised of metal.  

"You just made a big mistake. Hyah!" Cassidy cries as she throws some discs at the figure but they all bounce of the robot's torso as it leaps forward and smashes it's fist through a desk behind Cassidy as she leaps out the way. Cassidy rips down a strong pole arm now as she uses it to try and defend herself but it proves to be quite ineffective against the stronger metal of the robot. The robot picks up her knocked over chair now as it attempts to throw it at Cassidy but it misses as it goes through the glass of the booth. Cassidy grunts as she uses the pole arm to swing herself upwards and he delivers a powerful kick to the robot's head knocking it off as it falls to the floor. "Don't think you can come in my house and make a mess." 

The Robot's red eyes begins to flash now as it count down German. The flashing begins to get faster as Cassidy looks at it. "Oh great." She says annoyed as she rushes out of the hole in the radio station wall. She reaches the outside as the robot slowly reaches zero. The radio station explodes into a large fireball now and Cassidy is thrown forward, she groans as she turns around to look at the flames. 

The firefighters had worked hard to put the flames out as the Radio Station had burned to the ground now. Sheriff Stone and Mayor Nettles were on the scene as they talked to Cassidy. 

"Do you know what caused the explosion?"  Sheriff Stone asks.

"Faulty wiring." Cassidy says looking out to the destroyed the radio station.

"Works for me." Sheriff Stone says shrugging as he turns around. "Wrap it up boys, We're heading out." Sheriff Stone calls out as he walks to his car as Mayor Nettles follows. 

"That's it? Faulty Wiring?" Mayor Nettles asks him as she puts her hand on his door stopping him opening it. "You're not even going to investigate?" She asks him.