26. House Of The Nightmare Witch

Y/n was stood outside on a doorstep with Dusk.

"Okay so small, tiny problem." Dusk says nervously as she plays with her hair looking away from Y/n. He doesn't say a word however as his hands remain idle in his pockets. "I maybe... forgot to tell Thorn and Lunar that you will be staying with us...potentially." Dusk says awkwardly playing with her fingers now. Y/n's eyes just close as he continues to say nothing. The door soon opens but the two people in the doorway are stood in shock as they can see Y/n.

"What the hell..." Y/n can hear a voice say but before he even has time to open his eyes he can  feel a sharp stinging on the side of his face.

"Thorn stop!" He can hear Dusk say and as he slowly opens his eyes. Y/n can see Dusk stood in front of him and Thorn.

"Dusk why is he here? No, how is he here!? You're supposed to be in prison!" Thorn says pointing to Y/n.

"Y/n's going to be living with us for a while." Dusk says looking away from Thorn. 

"He's what!?" Thorn asks sounding angry.

Y/n was sat on a chair in the garden of the Hex Girls as he finished his fourth cigarette for the night. Inside Dusk and Thorn could be heard loudly arguing. Y/n rubs his eyes tiredly as he takes out another cigarette and his lighter. As he puts the cigarette in his mouth he can hear the door behind him open, He turns his head slightly to see it is Lunar who walks out. 

"Things are pretty heated in there." She says plainly but Y/n turns his head back now and lights his cigarette. He tokes on it before taking it away from his lips and exhaling a cloud of smoke. 

"Do you really think you're safe having a conversation with a convicted murderer?" Y/n finally  asks her referring to something he had heard Thorn say earlier.

"That what I'm trying to find out." Lunar replies. 

"If my parole did not require me to stay here then I would have left by now. I don't know what Dusk was thinking." Y/n says bringing the cigarette back up to his lips.   

"None of us know what Dusk is thinking sometimes, She can be childish and impulsive. But she also cares about people, especially you." Lunar says and Y/n look up at her as he lets the cigarette hang on his lips. "When we heard you had been shot Dusk wouldn't play the drums till we got the news you were steadily recovering. But then came the news that you were going to be locked behind bars...Look I don't know. what happened, I wasn't there, I don't know what your motives are. But like Thorn all I care about is Dusk." Lunar says

 "The man I killed, his name was Antonio Veratti." Y/n turns to Lunar now. "If I hadn't killed him then you would all be dead. I sacrificed my life, to save everyone else's."  Y/n says as he stands up his cigarette now finished.

As Y/n and Lunar stepped inside the house the arguing had stopped but the two could see Thorn and Dusk were still very much mad at one another. Upon his entrance however Dusk's spirits were raised as she rushed over to him.

"Okay, so everything's been cleared up and Thorn is "happy" for you to stay with us now." Dusk says happily but Y/n eyes look up and he can clearly see that Thorn is not happy with the situation. "So you'll be sharing my room with me."

"No. I will stay in the living room. Where I can be safely "monitored." Y/n says passing by Dusk who turns and look at him walk by with sad eyes. Y/n slowly lies down on the couch facing away from the three.