8. In Fear of the Phantom

It was late at night at the Terrorpherum Theatre. Outside loud music could be heard playing as a concert for the Hex Girls was going on inside. The band were in the middle of one of their hit singles. 

♫ Say a few words and you'll lose control

I'm a hex girl and I'm gonna put a spell on you.

I'm going to put a spell on you.

I'm a hex girl and I'm gonna put a spell on you.

You'll feel the fog as I cloud your mind.

You get dizzy when I make the sign.

You'll wake up in the dead of night, Missing me when I'm out of sight

I'm a hex girl and I'm gonna put a spell on you.

I'm a hex girl and I'm gonna put a spell on you. ♫

"It's a shame Y/n didn't want to come. These seats are amazing! I thought you had to be a scalper to get front row to the Hex Girls." Daphne says to Fred over the loud music.

"Nope you just have to know Velma." Fred replies.

Velma can be seen fan girling. "I love you Hex Girls" She screams before she begins head banging. 

In front of the three was Shaggy filming the show on his video camera

In front of the three was Shaggy filming the show on his video camera. Scooby however moved in front of him holding his own camera. 

"Scooby Doo you're in my shot!" Shaggy says to his friend but Scooby just replies with barking and growling at him.

"What's up with Scooby?" Fred asks.

"He's still mad at me because I went to the prom with Velma instead of watching the Vincent Van Ghoul Marathon with him." Shaggy replies.

Suddenly the lights in the theatre all go out and the sound of audio feedback can be heard as a figure shoots down onto the stage in front of the Hex Girls causing them to stop playing as  the crowd watch on.  

"Listen Hex Girls carefully." The mask clad figure starts. "You are bound for misery. This will be your final show, Or you will suffer endless woe! So sayeth the Phantom!" The masked figure says pointing to the Hex Girls. 

There's a few moments of silence before the lead singer of the group steps forward. "No one tells the Hex Girls what to do." She says before strumming her guitar defiantly. The bassist smiles and joins in as she begins to play a beat and the drummer begins to play the drums again. The crowd begin to cheer wildly as the girls play again. 

A ball of electricity begins to form in one of the Phantom's hands and they laugh before throwing it towards the lead singer who gasps. It misses her and hits a speaker behind her. However after being hit the larger speaker begins to fall.