33. Grim Judgement.

It's late at night and the moon sits high in the sky. Sat in car on the cliffside overlooking the town is a teen couple.

"Dilon, We've been though so much together." The girl says. "Monster attacks physical and emotional trauma, intensive care. And now that it's all over, we can finally be together. But should we be together? Oh Dillon, I'm scared." The girl says.

"I'm scared too babe. Of losing you. And of being attacked by a monster, but mostly of losing you." Dillon says.

"Oh kiss me Dillon." The girl says closing her eyes as she puckers up her lips

"Let's do this. I'm finally going to rock this kiss." Dilon says as he leans in but just as the two are about to kiss a large man wielding a hammer smashes it down on the car's bonnet frightening the pair as they look at the large figure who appears to be a ghoulish pilgrim. 

"For your misdeeds, you have been judged!" The monster cries out. 

"Oh come on. I just got out of the hospital from the last monster. What are you Brenda? Some kind of monster divining rod?" Dillon says getting out of the car now. "Look, Sorry babe. It's been real. Real Weird." Dillon cries as he starts to run away. 

"He shall be judged for his cowardice." The large Pilgrim says now and Brenda begins to whimper. "But first, you shall be judged." It cries lifting it's large hammer above it's head again now. Just as they were about to be smashed down however they are hit in the face by a soccer ball knocking it the monster back. Brenda gasps and look to the side to see the ball fall back to the feet of Gary from the soccer team. 

"Yo, Thanksgiving guy. Judge this." Gary says as he kicks the ball at the pilgrim again knocking him back further. Gary uses the time to quickly help Brenda out of the car now as he carries her. Just as the two move from the car the pilgrim's large hammer smashes down on the car again. 

Gary begins to run while still carrying Brenda as the large pilgrim starts to chase after the two. Gary has to duck a few times in order to avoid being hit by the large hammer as the pilgrim swings it. Not paying attention to what is in front of them Gary and Brenda soon find themselves tumbling down a hill. The two groan but then look to see the large pilgrim stood at the top of the hill. Gary wastes no time as he picks up the girl now and starts running again. The large pilgrim growls angrily but he doesn't give chase this time.  

"You saved me. Oh thank you." The girl says grateful now.

"Uh, No biggie." Gary says as he continues to run with her in his arms.

The pilgrim holds out his hammer at top the cliff now. "All shall be judged and all shall be punished...by Hebediah Grim!" The pilgrim cries out. 

It was the next day at the Crystal Cove High School.

"Fred No, I'm just not ready to go on a date with Y/n yet." Daphne says as she walks with her books in hand. 

"Date? Heh who said date? I didn't say date. I said "practice date" Big difference." Fred says but Daphne just ignores him.  The two reach Daphne's locker where Velma, Shaggy and Scooby are waiting but the three seem to be caught up in watching something that was happening in the hallway and it gets both Fred and Daphne's attention. 

 Garry and The girl from the night before were stood in front of some lockers making out. 

"See if you practice like Brenda and Dillon, You could be as good at dating as they are." Fred comments but Daphne furrows her brow as she once again soon choose to ignore him. Brenda moves now and Fred ends up looking shocked.