38. Theatre Of The Doomed

So we have hit 150k in reads. Thank you so much!

I have finished writing up ten draft chapters of the Harley Quinn show story :) 

Y/n was stood in Dusk's room as he finished packing his clothes into a suitcase. 

"I still don't understand why we can't just convince the mayor to let you come with us." Dusk says as she crosses her arms. 

"Because it's not up to the mayor, it's up to the parole board. The people who almost did not let me visit my own parents grave." Y/n reminds her as he zips up his small case. "You never really know the value of a person's life until it's packed up in bags. Is this really what I have to show for myself, A few shirts and suits?" Y/n sighs.

"We have lots of time to fill it with things." Dusk says to him and it cheers him up slightly. "Where are you going to be staying? With Fred?" She asks now.   

"In a way." Fred says trying to avoid the topic as he walks out of Dusk's room now 

"In a way? What does that mean?" Dusk asks as she follows him out of the room and down the stairs.

"Fred and I are going to be staying at Daphne's for a while." Y/n says now. 

"Fred and you? Wait your staying at...Daphne's?" Dusk says surprised. "Are you and Daphne back together now? Are we back in a complex and complicated relationship?" Dusk suddenly asks him now. "I said I'd share but only with her, No one el.." but Dusk is interrupted when Y/n puts his hand down on top of her head and she stops.

"Daphne and I are not back together." Y/n says. "And we may never be. I hurt both her and you badly, while you have forgiven me for what happened that does not that Daphne has."  

"Do you want to get back together with her?" Dusk asks Y/n now.

"I don't want to talk about this right now Dusk." Y/n says. 

"Why not?" Dusk pushes. 

"Because I don't know how to answer that question." Y/n admits to Dusk. "I don't know where Daphne and I stand with each other anymore." He says as the two reach outside now where the Mystery Machine was parked.

"I know. I'm...just going to miss you is all.." Dusk says as she looks down at the floor now.

"Dusk, This is not like before." Y/n says as he puts his case down and place his hands on her shoulders now. "I'm not going away like before. I'm still going to be right here when you come back." Y/n reassures her But Dusk just leans her head forward on his chest. Y/n just wraps his arms around her now as she does the same to him. 

Daphne was stood watching from near the near the Mystery Machine as she held her arm and looked away a little now.