Chapter 15

xx Hello ducklings! I am trying to do some 1D edits but the apps i am using are crap. So I decided to update. Yay! I am in Florida for Christmas and I got a laptop which i am currently using. :) Enjoy!xx

Niall's POV

"LEANA, WAIT, COME BACK."  She ran away in tears. How could I be so stupid, I shouldnt have done that to her.  I forgot all abut the consequences until I saw Lee's beautiful brown eyes. Damn, I was pissed off,

"Everyone, GET OUT!" I yelled at them, and the probaly all hated me now. But I don't care all I cared about was Leana, and I see that clearly now. I sat on laid on the bed and hated myself so much. Wobbily, I stood up and face the wall; I was so ready to get the hell out of this place.

The nurse had some clothes for me on the counter and i put them on as fast as I could. Running, I caught up to the boys in the lobby, "Where's Lee?"

Harry bellowed, "She already left. Paul came and got her."

I feel like i was  stabbed in the chest, "Oh mother-"

"NIALL! We're at a hospital." Liam, of course would be the one to do that. I sat down on the couch in the lobby between Elizabeth and Liam. Falling into sleep, and dreaming about my Leana.

Elizabeth's POV

Poor Leana, why would Niall do that? I feel so ba for them.Its going to be so awkward on Saturday while Liam and I are away on our date. Lee and I need to talk but how? Paul is already half way home by now.  I grabbed Liam's shoulder and told him that we needed to talk. He guided me to the nearest empty hallway and sat on one of the chairs.

"What?" He sounded worried. 

His eyes were staring at me so I could look him in the eyes, "I need to stay you guys to stay away for awhile. Lee needs me right now. We have to get her mind off things, but you can't stay here.I'm sorry, but she cant take all this right now. You need to leave."

"Where do we go?"

"Like a different state, she just cant know where Niall is. She will worry too much about him."

He gave me a tight hug, I didn't want to say goodbye. I looked up at those beautiful brown eyes and gently touched our lips together, "I am going to take a cab back to the hotel. And tomorrow we are going shopping."

Liam looked like a sad little puppy, but he spoke firmly. "Alright, don't forget our date on Saturday. I'll have the guys come back after then. Niall seems a little shaken up too. This should be good for them." 

We gave one last hug and walked back to the lobby holding hands. I stopped to tell the boys I'll see them later and Niall had a message to give to Leana, "Please tell her I  am sorry about hurting her, and I had no intention of doing so. And tell her that I will always care about  her, no matter what." He stood up and gave me a hug and nuzzled his head into my neck. 

He let go and I walked out the hospital doors. I texted Lee and told her I would meet her at the hotel after I picked up a few things from the store.  Shoving the phone in my pocket, I whistled for a taxi and stepped inside.

The man was elderly-looking and very kind, "Where to miss?"

"Take me to the nearest drugstore. I have a friend in need of some ice cream and movies." He chuckled and started to drive away. Making me feel nervvous on what was happening next.