Chapter 8

xxHello. I know I have some readers out there who really like this story, but not very many people comment or whatever. But this is for all my TRUE DUCKLINGS out there who have always been so nice to me about my story. Ok sorry... I'll stop talking now. Enjoy, read, comment fan. :D xx

-----------------------------

Harry's POV

Hell, it's been at least two days before we heard from Lizzy or Liam. Everyone seemed so freakin pissed since Liam left. I missed him, and I really didn't mean to kiss her. I think I was just lonely I haven't seen Emily since we went to Universal.

I woke up from Louis jumping on me and saying, "HAZZA!! Wake up!! Waffles are ready." I stumbled downstairs of Lee's appartment, where we all stayed for another night while we waited for Liam & Elizabeth to come back. Then at the top of his lungs Louis screamed, " Introducing Harold Edward Styles. The guy who finally got out of bed this morning."

"Tanks, Boo bear."

I sat down next to Leana and Zayn at the table. Louis walked up behind me and put a huge plate of waffles in front of me. I did know how hungry I was until I saw the butter melting down the side of them and thesmell of it was mouth-watering. I got a fork out and took a huge chunk out of my waffle. Zayn looked at me like I hadn't eaten in forever, "I didn't know you were so hungry."

Around 12:30 I Leana let the lads and I borrow her laptop to check our twitter while our phones were dead. It wasn't until Lou had pointed out to me that Liam posted a picture an hour ago.

"@lizzybeth3 You are so cute when you're sleeping. Loving Miami. @Emmiegirl @ChristieLuv." It was a picture of Liz sleeping on a hospital bed with Emma and this other girl sitting next to her with short black wavy hair. / looked at Louis and Zayn, both of them screamed for Lee at the same time. "Leana. We have to go now!! We are going to Miami."

She seemed concered, "Why? Is something wrong?"

"Lizzy, is in the hospital. And Liam is there with her, so is Emily. Lets go.

Xxx Sorry its so short. I have a mayor headache. Ir hurts a bunch. Love you ducklings. I am going ti have questions at the end of my chapters. Q: What is your fav color.?