Chapter 18 - Part 1

xxx Hey Everybody! So my friend the_quiffs_and_curls has not updated one of her stories in like FOREVER! And she has two that I am reading. I am reading I SWEAR ON THE STARS and NOBODY SAID IT WAS EASY so if you could, you don't have to read them, but just COMMENT ON THEM LIKE CRAZY UNTIL SHE UPDATES ONE OR THE OTHER. Thanks so much, and I promise if you comment on her story I will dedicate a chapter to you. And sorry this is so LOONNGGG...I will update the rest after she updates so COMMENT! xxx

---CHAPTER 18----

Liam's POV

I woke up to the sound of Louis and Harry. They were arguing about what they were going to have for breakfast, apparently Louis said he wanted to go out to a breakfast buffet but Harry wanted to stay here and cook a big breakfast.

Louis started screaming which woke me out of my sleeping, "HAZZA.... I WANT TO GO TO A BUFFET AND EAT!!"

"No, BooBear. I want to cook a big breakfast for Liam today so he doesn't pig out on his date!" Dammit, I forgot about my date today. But then Niall came up with an idea.

"Why don't we do both? If we don't finish all the food I'd be happy to eat it, lads. What do you think Liam?" He glanced my way.

"Uh, gosh lads I don't know. Let Harry cook a buffet, I guess. I don't know but I have a date tonight to prepare for." After that I looked at my phone. Its was 9:00am. No new texts from Lizzy, I sent her a quick one.

Liam: Morning Babe. I can't wait to see you tonight.

I tapped the send button and dashed to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked terrible. Well, I had 14 hours until I get to see my Liz again. I stripped of my shirt and turned on the warm shower water. After removing the rest of my clothing, I stepped in letting the hot warm run down my back calming me of my nervousness about tonight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xxx AND REMEMBER TO COMMENT ON HER STORIES THANKS! XOXO. xxx