Chapter 12

** Hello everyone. I haven't updated in awhile. Sorry. But this is going to be a super amazing JUMBO CHAPTER. (I SHOULD PROBABLY TAKE CAPS LOCK OFf.) I know it's been like a couple weeks. Again. Sorry. But this chapter should make up for it. But first I have to get this off my chest. Ok, si we had pic day at our school like last week & I asked the lady if I could see my pic, so I could see if it was ok. And the lady just said. "NO." All meanlike. Ughh, she was being a BILLY. (Haha. Inside joke with my bff.)*

---------------------

Louis POV

As I looked at the sky it faded to night. The stars were coming out and it looked BEAUTIFUL. Eleanor and I went to get everyone and go back to the hotel us boys were staying at. We first found Liam and Lizzy, then we picked up Harry & Emily, and we found Zayn and Christie chasing each other around in the sand. But then Christie fell and Saunter laughed at her. So everyone else did too. We walked around the beach looking for Niall nd Lee.

All of us must've walked up and sown the beach a thousand times. Where were those two? Wait... Lee, a girl. Niall, a guy. They probably left to get some "alone time" together. I am guessing we'll meet them at the hotel. "C'mon guies. Let go get something to eat before we go back to the hotel. Niall has his mobile on him. Let the boy have some freedom."

The six of us loaded up in the car, and stopped at an Italin restaurant. We all ordered some pasta and breadsticks to fill us up for awhile.

My mobile started to vibrate so I pulled it out of my pocket, taking it up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Lou, come pick me up. I am scared and I don't know what to do. Niall is passed out, and I cant get him awake." It was Leana's scared little voice.

"Ok. Lee I be there a soon as possible. Where are you?"

She started to sound muffily. "We are at a park of somesort in Miami. Its near Westview. Please hurry." She started crying.

I ran outside jumping into the car and speeding down the side of the road. I was about a block away from the park, and I could already hear the fire trucks and smell the smoke. Somehow there was a fire. And somebody was being carried to an ambulance. I didn't know what to do. I had never been in this situation before. I just stood there, and I saw Leans coming toward me with her arms open and tears running down her face.

I could feel the tears on my shoulders, she was blubbering something. "Niall... candle... fire.... Oh Lou. Its terrible."

----------------------------------

Leana's POV

I could help myself from bawling on Louis' shoulder. As he saw Niall I am pretty sure that he and everyone else started getting tears filling up their eyes. Louis wrapped his arms tight around me, "He'll be ok Lee," his voice cracked, "Niall is a brave lad."

There was a tap on my shoulder, "Excuse me," it was a one the firemen, "We are taking your friend to Westview South Hospital. He has second-degree burn on the his right leg, but if treated correctly he will recover perfectly fine. I can take three of you there in the ambulance. "

I was so in shock, I didn't say anything. The tears just continued to run down my cheeks. Liam, Lizzy, and and I rode in the ambulance with Niall. It was a quiet ride to the hospital because Liam was holding Liz in his arms to comfort her, and I was sitting next to Niall with my hand in his, crying.

When we arrived at Westview , the paramedics opened the doors and pulled Niall out first. They rushed him inside the Emergency room, while i was slowly gaining the confidence to stand up and go inside. Liz held my arm trying to steady me so I could walk inside.

Harry, Zayn, Louis, Eleanor, and Christine and Emily came in through the doors and sat around us three, sitting on the couch. I stiffened my shoulders and took in a deep breathe. Harry came over next to me and hugged me, "He'll be ok, Leana. What happened? How did he get burned?"

I gulped. Just thinking about it made me feel so sick. "Well, Niall said he wanted to spend some time alone with me. And so we drove to the park, where he had set up a beautiful late-night picnic-"

"Date?" Elizabeth asked.

"Maybe," I said. "Well, we laid down on the blanket and he fell asleep and.... and, one of the candles 'attacked' his pant leg... and burned him. I was so bad." Tears started to form in my eyes. I have never been much of a crier. Why was I now? Did I love Niall? I think I do. In the pit of my stomach, I felt something warm start to cover me. I was in a way I never felt before. Niall could be 'The One.'