Chapter 13

xxx Hehee. This is chapter 13!! And 13 is my lucky number. Yay! I am so happy, unless you couldn't tell. This story seems to get kind of boring, for me anyways. If you have any ideas on how to spice it up and make it better PLEASE TELL MEEEE. Love you ducklings! xxx

---------------------

Lizzy's POV

Leana looked so hurt by my question. I was just trying to fgure out what happened. A nurse came through the slidings doors asking for a relative.

The boys all pointed at Lee and me, "That's his wife and his sister." What? Awww.... They were lying for us. The nurse led Lee and I down a long hallway that smelled like sanitized plastic. She opened the door to Niall's room, were he was laying on the bed with brown burns all down the side of his leg

The nurse spoke with a stiff and sorry-like voice, "He will need to stay for at least a week. But the good thing is, you got him here just in time. The doctors have been able to treat his soon to prevent infection. "

I struggled to speak at the way Leana was holding Niall's hand, "Th...thank you. May we have a moment alone?"

"Take as mch time as you need."

She left the room, leaving the three of us alone. There was something about Niall's position that didn't seem right. His figure was perfectly straight. It was so un natural, his arms were perfectly straight when they should have been bend slightly. This way made him seem so... so... I don't even know. But it was making tears swell in my eyes just watching Lee cling to him.

I left, thinking of what to say to the boys. Maybe I should just leave without saying anything. No, I have to tell Liam. I felt so fearless when I am with him. The doors slid open and I walked into the lobby. I grabbed Liam's buff shoulder, "I need to talk to you."

We half-walked half-ran outside to the car. Liam held me against the car's side, "What is it?"

My tears came back, "Niall will have to say in the hospital for a week or so. But I don't feel well. I need to sleep. Please take my back."

"Alright." He opened the door for me and went over to the driver's seat. Liam took out his iphone and tested the boys, I'm guessing. He shoved it back into his pocket and drove.

Liam picked a hotel close to the hospital. I stepped out and Liam guided me inside the room because I was so stressed, I could hardly stay awake. I took off my shirt just leaving my tank top. Liam must have noticied my stressing out because he wrapped me up in a bear hug keeping me warm.

My voice cracked when I spoke, "Can you sta-at with me?" I layed down on the bed.

His kind eyes stared into mine as he followed, "Sure. I'll keep you safe." He pulled the blanket over us, and held me close. He cradled me in his arms as I drifted off to sleep.