Chapter 5 1/2 - 6

Hello, the reason this is a half of a chapter is because I have to huury and get it done before I go to church tonight. Sorry, but comment and fan if you liked it. Thanx ducklings. -xxElissaxx

----------

Elizabeth's. POV

Paul woke me up and spoke so nicely," Hello, sweetie. We are at the hotel, and earlier while you and your friend were sleeping we stopped somewhere and got you gals some pajamas and other essentials you would need."

With my eyes barely open I smiled, "Thank you, Paul. That was very sweet." He handed me the room key.

"Well, maybe not. Niall, Liam and I stayed on the bus while Harry Louis and Zayn got your stuff. And I am sorry if they are not what you prefer. And I got three rooms you are all on the 4th floor. You room is 413. The other boys are in 415 and I will be in 420. "

"It's fine. I am sure it's going to be ok. I'll wake up Leana and we will go to the room."

I wobbled over To the bunk where Lee was and violently shook her awake. She screamed. "Shut up, Lee. You are going to freak Paul out." She finally got out of bed and started yawning like crazy. "Let's go. I am tired."

"No duh, haha. I love you. I was just joking let's go."

We walked off the bus and locked arms. Lee started skipping away and I tried to catch up but she was going to fast. She approached the door and held her hand out to me. The key please? "Here you go, lovely... sikke." I tanked the room key out of her hand and started running towards the elevator. She was close behind. I reached the elevator and hit the up button. "Time! I call time!"

The elevator door opened and we got inside not saying a word, it was complete silence execot for that annoyingly cheery elevator music. The automated doors slid open and I lurked down the long hallway.I was getting close to the room. I read the room numbers in my head. 407... 409... 411... 413! "Here it is."

I handed the key to Leana, and she gave me a huge grin acting like she won. The door creaked as we twisted the handle and push the door open. I walked inside and it felt like I died. Paul and the boys had gotten a suite for us. But it wasn't just that, what I saw reminded me of the first day I met Liam. There he was, shiftless again wearing some sweat pants getting ready to go to bed. But Niall wax there too with him eating a sandwhich and watching Tv. Liam stared at me with his bog brown eyes and spoke with his angellic voice. "Hello, love. Niall and I were making some sandwhiches. Would you girls like one?"

"Sure, but where are our pajamas and stuff?" Niall, with his face filled with lettuce and tomato pointed to two bags in the corner of the room. Lee went over and picked them up. "Where are we supposed to change?"

"Right here. No, I'm hus kidding. You can use the toliet. It's a bunch bigger than a normal one."

"By that I am guessing you mean bathroom, right."

"Yeah. That's what I meant."

Leana and I zipped open the bags. And I was guessing the purple one was for me and the blue was for her.

I put on my pajamas until I realized that they were pretty pink Hello Kitty pajamas. Oh Gawd. I looked in the mirror and I looked like a giant 6 year old. That was until I looked at Lee and saw her. The boys has gotten her purple monkey pajamas with a bans on it.

We walked out of the bathroom and heard the boys snickering, "Nice outfit," Liam said trying not to laugh. But it didn't work out because he started howling with laughter.y.

I felt so embarrassed, "Ha ha ha very funny. Just go to your rooms."

Niall frowned, "ok, mother." Niall went over to the couch and grabbed a blanket.

Liam went to the other bed and yawned. "I am beat. G'night love. You girls get that bed." Pointing to the bed next to him.

Leana's POV

When Niall layed down on the couch I started freaking out. Then Liam went over to the other bed in the suite. I was mentally freaking out. I may have started hypervantalating. Liam yawned and strecthed out his perfect muscles, "I am beat. G'night love. You girls get that bed." He pointed across to the bed across from him. Holy freaking crap!! We are going to sleep in the same room as Liam Payne and NIALL FREAKING HORRAN!! OMG!

I went to bed that night smiling and giggling until in the middle of the night I was woken by a bone-y foot jabbling me in the side making me fall off of the bed and onto the floor. As I found my way and stood up, I glanced at the bed. Liz had sprung out in the shape of a star and there was no way I could lay back down there. Looking around the suite, I figured I would get a drink and by then Elizabeth would have moved to a different position.

The kitchen light was on as I noticed a small blond Irish boy coming from the bathroom. "Hi, I didn't know you were awake." I blushed so noticeably and smiled. "Yeah, well Liz likes to kick in her sleep. And I didn't want ti wake her."

"That sucks."

"Yeah, I was going to get something to eat. You want anything?"

Niall chuckled, "Always. I can't go 4 hours without eating." He started laughing uncontrollably which I didn't get at all. I got out some bread and lunch meat. He piled everything on at once while I carefully prepared my sandwhich beautifully. If we had a contest on who's sandwhich was prettier, I would win hand down.

Niall grabbed his sandwhich and plopped on down on his "bed." His breathtaking beautiful blue eyes sparkled. "You can sit here and watch Tv with me until Lizzy moves."

"Ok," was all I managed to get out. I sat down with Niall and he wrapped me in a blanket.

"Sorry, you looked cold."

"Thank you. I am perfect now." He layed back and smiled. "That's good."

When we finished our sandwhiches and drinks I went back over to my bed. Liz was still their in her non-moving position. I muttered under my breath, "Come on, bitch. " But apparently Niall could hear me from across the room.

"That's fine, love. You can lay with me. If that's ok. I know what it's like to sleep next to someone like that." He pointed to Liam.

"No, wonder I always thought they would look good together."

Niall put his arm around me an sighed, " yeah. I thought so too. Tomorrow's mission, get them hooked up."

I rested my head on his chest and he hummed me to sleep with the song Same Mistakes.