Chapter 6

xx The names and labels for all this stuff is confusing me so I am just going to say that every different section I write is a new chapter. Sorry that last one was short. I had a little writer's block. So I am going to make more of my crazy fan fiction imagination. Here we go... xx

-----------------------

CHAPTER 6

Liam's POV

I woke up from the sound of yelping. It was Elizabeth, she must've been having a nightmare. I walked over to her bed and layed down next to her. I pulled her into a hug and whispered into her ear, "It's ok, love. You're fine. Nothings going to hurt you."

She stopped screaming and tightened our hug., "Thank you." She rested her head on my bare chest and I kissed her forehead.

"You ok,Liz?"

"I ame now, thank you Liam. I love you."

Did she just say that she loved me? I smiled, "Love you too, Liz."

Elizabeth's POV

**I was dreaming. I had to remember it was just a dream, but it seemed so real.i

Liam and I were walking down an alleyway somewhere. Then, I heard a shot ring I looked down at my bleeding side. I screamed and fell to the ground when I saw a dark shadow running past my vision. Liam rushed to me and held me close. "It's ok, love...Nothing's going to hurt you."

I hugged him close and nuzzled my head into his chest. He kissed my forehead and I felt our sparks. "You ok, Liz?"

"I am now. I love you." Tears started running down my face.

His voice chilled me, " I love you too."**

"Rise and shine!" Niall woke me up. He was running around in his shorts brushing his teeth. It was about 10am and he was running around screaming. As I opened my eyes I appeared to have a topless Liam Payne next to me. Niall was still screaming, "Leeeyuuum, wake up!"

He opened his soothing brown eyes looked at me and smiled. "Good morning, love. Did you dream good?"

I was thinking, 'What is he doing in my bed? Where is Leana?' "I am good. Where is Lee?"

Niall pointed to the couch, "She's still sleeping. I didn't want to wake her. She's so peaceful when she's sleeping. But hurry up! IHOP closes in less than 1 hour."

I went over to the couch to wake up Leana, but she seemed to sense my presence. We both grabbed our bags and went into the bathroom. I zipped open my purple bag and saw everything I needed. Hairbrush, ponytails, toothbrush and clothes. Everything was ok until I saw what they had gotten us to wear. Zayn and Harry must've pick these out. The boys had gotten me a white tank top like the one I wore the first time I met them, but I was glad it wasn't. The boys had also picked out some cut off short that went to my mid calf.

"Oh great," I said frowning. I threw on the tank top and shorts, and put on the makeup that Louis must have bought for Lee and I, though I rarely use makeup and Lee never wears any. My hair pulled back in a side-ponytail, and I helped Leana straighten hers with a flat iron I found on the sink. 'Must be Liam's' I thought to myself.

We walked out of the bathroom and Liam and Niall's jaws dropped. Great, we probably look like hookers. Louis, Harry and Zayn burstedd through the door and looked at Niall. "IHOP closes in 45. Min." All of us walked out the door and got into some cars Paul rented for us. Leana and I went with Harry and Louis, and LIam and Niall rode in the car with Zayn.

---------------------------

After breakfast Liam was acting over flirty. He grabbed my hand and lead me to a park where we stopped. We went on the swings and he sat there looking at me. He sighed and started to speak, "I will be right back love."

"Ok."

"I love you." He walked away before I could question it.

I called Lee to come over to me. She sat down in the swing next to me, "What's up?"

"Liam just told me that he loved me."

"Cograts, girl."

"No, it's not like that. Why would he say that he's only known me for a couple days. He's gong to fast."

"Okay." She walked away when Liam came back.

Liam was acting like that the whole day. But then around 5:00 he started to stop after Niall started to talk to him. He frowned and didn't hang around me that much.

They drove us back to Leana's house. "Wait, you guys should stay here." I said, not wanting to leave them, "stay here. Its the least we can do for you considering how nice you've been to us."

They debated back and forth on what to do. Harry spoke for all of them, "Ok, one night won't hurt. And we don't have to be anywhere until Friday." I did a mental happy dance.

Niall looked at me, "But I have to have my midnight snack."

Lee looked at him and fell for his puppy dog face, of course. "Alright then. Lizzy and Harry can make cookies because the are the chefs." She led us into the kitchen and gave us the cookie instructions, "Don't burn them!" She walked out of the door and went into the living room to start a movie. Toy Story I was guessing

Harry's curls moved away from his face and starting getting out the eggs, "Let's get cracking." he said framing eggs into a bowl.

"You are too cute." I told him, messing up his hair. We made the cookie dough, and we were ready to use the cookie cutters Lee gave to us. "Give me some flour. Its in the cubbard next to the stove on the right."

Harry grabbed the bag of flour and set it on the table. A big puff of white flour dusted into my hair. "Hey, look what you did." I took a little bit of flour out of the bag and tossed it at him. He threw some back. This cycle kept repeating until Harry snuck over and got some cookie dough out of the bowl and pooled it right into his mouth. I tried to atop him, but he saw me and pinned me back. We started laughing and when the laughing quieted he took his finger and rubbed some flour off my nose. He smiled at me with his cute dimples. I had never noticed before, but his eyes are a beautiful tint of Emerald green. Harry leaned inn and so did I. And we kissed. I have never kissed anyone like that before, it was molded perfectly together.

I heard someone walk in the kitchen, "How are the cookies coming alo-" it was Liam he was standing there wtaching us until I realized it was him. I looked at him guilty. He made a fist and punched a whole in the wall. He. Ran out of the house and Harry went after him. I heard arguing but I didn't go after him, I sat on the kitchen floor and started crying. Everyone came back in with Harry, his lip was bleeding. I ran outside and saw Liam's car pulling out. "LIAM! WAIT..."

I went up to Louis, "Can I see your keys?"

Louis put the keys in my hand, "Go get him, girl."

I ran out to the car and started going the highway after Liam's car. I could see him driving away, and I am sure he saw me because he started to speed up. Then there was a bright light that was the only thing I saw until everything went dark.

------------------------------

Cliff-hangerr! I know how other writer's do that so I just wanted to try it out. Trellis me what you think. Thanks. =)