Chapter 11

xx Helloo! I am updating at 2am in the morning. :) I am spending the night at @leahbopeep99 housie. I didn't know what to di other than this so enjoy my tired brain writing all this nonsense. xx

--------------------

Elizabeth's POV

As our kiss came to an end, we just sat there. Not talking, nothing. All we did was hold each other in our arms. Then, I heard a noticeable voice come from behind me. "Liz, come meet my lovely girlfriend Eleanor. She has been dying to meet you."

I turned around ran up to Louis wrapping my arms around him in a bear hug, "Lou, I missed you. Introduce me."

"Lizzy. This is my girlfriend, Eleanor. Eleanor, this is Liam's lover, Elizabeth." I punched Louis in the side of the arm. "Ow. Sorry" Louis starts to weep into Eleanor's shoulder, but he should know that it doesn't work on me. I giggled and skipped away into the water.

A tall handsome guy wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear, "I brought some surfboards, do you want to give it try?"

I smirked and turned around, Liam was about a couple inches from my face. "Will someone teach me how? It seems difficult. How about a cute brunette?"

Liam laughed and led me across the street to the cars and got out two ssurfboards. He handed me the orange one with pink and yellow flowers on it, and he carried a white surf board with two yellow strips going down it with blue lining. When he carried the surfboard he had it over his head. I don't know if he was trying to or not, but he was showing off his muscles. I could clearly see them from behind his lead.

In the water, Liam and I just floated. Not wanting to break the beautiful silence of the moment. Damn, it was the best moment of my life.

Niall's POV

I stood in line waiting for the nachos I ordered for me and Leana to share. I hope she knows how big a deal this is because I never share my food with anyone. The lady sat the nachos on the ledge so I could reach them. I picked them up, grabbed some napkins, and sat at the table, next to Lee. She picked up a nacho and took like the tiniest bite I have ever seen.

We sat and ate for awhile and even had a few laughs. I looked at her and smiled real big, "C'mon I have to show you something."

I walked back over to our stuff and grabbed the car keys. We got and the car and I couldn't help but smile. I had a surprise for her, something she'll like. Sunset began to descend on the sky. Perfect timing. I opened the door for Lee and she got on my back I lead her through a small park with some trees to block out the city. When we got to an opening in the tree area, we were there. She took one look and smiled with joy. There was a small picnic blanket on the ground with candles lit. *Mental Reminder to thank Paul* she walked over and layed down on the blanket. I followed her and watched her. She was so beautiful, hope this works.

After watching the sky turn to night, I looked over at her hand. I grabbed a hold on it and shared into her eyes. We moved closer together until our lips touched. She held on to me, but I started to fall asleep. I couldn't help it, today was a busy day, I was tired. I drifted off into slumber watching Lee move herself closer to me and resting her head on my chest.