Chapter 4. I thinnk.

"" xx Hello little ducklings. I have decided to make an updating schedule thanks to my friend @leahbopeep99. Fan her because she is making a Harry Styles fan fic. Its awesome. xx

-------------------------------

I woke up are 5:30 and went into Leana's room and woke her up. "GET UP SLEEPY HEAD!! You get to see Niall today. Oooh. Lets pick our clothes."

"Shut up let me go back t-- Did you say NIALL?!?" Lee started running around screaming. "Let's pick out our clothes first.

Since today is the day I return Liam his shirt I decided I should wear it. Even though I wouldn't tell anyone this especially Leana, but I loved his shirt. I loved to wear it. It smelled just like him and it comforted me. Lee helped me pick out some of her white skinny jeans and powder blue sperrys to wear with Liam's shirt. And then Lee told me that since we were somewhat going on a date with the boys I should "acessorize."

It was around 6:20 when I got out of the shower. Leana had already been so kind and laid out my clothes. So that meant all I had to do was blow-dry my hair and get dressed. "Thanks, Lee. Your the best." I shouted at her.

After drying off and throwing my hair back into a messy bun I decided not to wear make-up because we soul be in the sun all day. I walked downstairs to see that Leana was ready and waiting for the boys to pick us up. "You look fantastic!" I screamed. "Niall is going to love you." The green tank top and her shoes are so cute. And the black skinny jeans helped compliment her style.

"We should really get some breakfast before we go. How about some Fruity Pebbles?"

"My favorite!!" I yelled. I ran to the kitchen grabbing a bowl and the milk out of the fridge. I combined my perfect cereal mixture and gulped it down as fast as possible. Then my phone went off.

NEW TEXT MESSAGE.

From: Liam loves you

We are here can we come in?

-Liam J. Payne

To: Liam loves you

Sure. Nobody is getting dressed or anything. Lol.

-Elizabeth M. Jenkins.

As I pressed send Liam, Niall, Zayn, Louis and Harry ran through the door. Liam and Harry picked me up and carried me ouut the door while Zayn and Niall had Lee. Louis of course was yelling the whole time. "Get em men hurry! Let's go!" They put us down in front of the bus. "Ladies first" they all said simultaneously. It was kind of creepy. Me and Leana ran onto the tour bus and ran to the back. Louis, of course, started to simper like a puppy. "They don't like me."

I went of there being the sucker I was and patted him on the shoulder. "Of course we d-"

"I got you." Liam said picking me up and taking me away from my Louis.

"No Louis! Save me!"

Zayn finally helped me and I jokingly kneed down to praise him. Niall brought Lee back over to us and we all talked about how our evening went. Harry started complaining so much, "It was good, but Boobear kept pushing me off the hotel bed so I ended up having to sleep on the floor."

"Hazza , it's not my fault if I am a restless sleeper. I am bored let's play a game. Lets finish our truth or dare game we started last night." I looked over at Leana and she started to blush reallly bad." And same teams too." Louis added with a grin.

Niall and Lee chose Louis and Harry to be their victims.

"Harry, truth or dare."

"Truth"

"Is it true your have for nipples?"

Harry chuckled, "Yes." He lifted his shirt and showed us. Look at that, you learn something new everyday. Especially when hanging out with an international boyband.

We were all about two hours on the road. Niall had just finished draw a picture of an elephant--Zayn's dare--when Niall look at Liam and yelled " I'M HUNGRY!!" That was followed by all the boys replying with a suddle "yep" or "I could go for a snack."

With that we all stopped at IHOP and got some pancakes. Niall's plate was stacked high while the other boys ate two pancakes each. Lee and I had share an omlet. We piled back on the tour bus and sat on the couches. I was sitting next to Liam and Leana on one. Sitting next to Leana was Niall. And Harry Zayn and Louis sat across from us. Zayn popped /in some chick flick on the Dvd player for me and Lee. Sorry for him but I kind of fell asleep on Liam so I couldn't watch it. I hope he didn't mind.