Chapter 4 & 1/2

xx Hey ducklings. I am going to try and upload as much as i can. Love you guys. (Or girls.) <3 xx

Liam's POV

As we reached Universal, I realized that both the girls fell asleep on me and Niall. "How cute." Louis' eyes started to open wide as we reached the gate. He ran up to the front of the bus and yelled in Paul's ear. "WE'RE HERE!! YAY!!"

Harry then shouted at him, "Shut out you are going to wake the girls."

Louis came back over to Harry, "Sorry Boobear. But we should really wake up then up now. I have been getting lonely."

Niall shook Leana's shoulder and woke her up. "Wake up, love. We are here." She opened her eyes and smiled. "I'll be right back. Ok boys?" She went over to Paul and asked him a question. He nodded his head and pointed towards the cabniet next to me. 'She must need her purse' I thought.

I looked at her confused, "Do you want me to wake Liz up?"

"No stay there," she said pulling out her phone, "just smile and give a thumbs up or something like that. All of you get in the picture." Niall scooted over next to the other side of her, basically almost crushing her. Louis and Harry sat on the head restore the couch and Zayn sat on Niall's lap.

"Ok, say Vas Happenin'!!" I heard repeated words over again and I gave a good smile and thumbs up.

"Perfect" Leana shrieked. "Lets wake her up now."

We all crowded around Elizabeth and Lee poked her shoulder and shouted at her, "Good afternoon, Sleeping Beauty!"

She openness her eyes and started making her way looking around the bus at all of us standing over her. When Liz's beautiful blue/gray eyes locked with mine we had a moment. I stood over her speechless when Zayn helped me out by say, "We are here. We are st Universal!"