troublemaker - robby

WARNINGS; swearing ig?
CREDIT; myself
WORDS; 1310
(this is my first imagine, so if you are here to judge them for some reason, please judge off of my most recent one)

Robby Keene. The so-called "mysterious bad boy", according to his reputation at West Valley High. You had a serious thing for bad boys, which makes sense, cause you're one of the stereotypical "bad girls".

Robby was just.. how do I say this.. different. He's different then any other guy that lurks the halls of the high school. He was the only one that hadn't ever payed attention to you.

Either it was being scared of you, or taking a liking to you, he just simply had not noticed you. And it drove you absolutely CRAZY.

And that's why today you decided to try and talk to him. Or just get his attention. Either way would make you satisfied, now knowing that he knows about your existence.

Instead of getting out of your "trance" thinking about Mr Keene, you're rudely interrupted by your science teacher.

Thanks a lot, Mrs. Oliver. You roll your eyes as your teacher continues to try and get your attention.

"Ms L/N! Answer the question, please!" Mrs. Oliver repeats for what seemed like the tenth time. You wonder how long she could do this.

"What the hell do you want from me woman!" You ask her, uncrossing your legs and finally giving her your attention.

"Watch your tone with me! Just answer the question." Mrs. Oliver demands, clearly not having it today based on the way she's acting.

"What was the question again?" You ask, not giving a care in the world about how she's feeling.

She chose to be a teacher, she should've thought it through first if she didn't want to deal with little delinquents like you.

Mrs Oliver takes a deep inhale, "What is the square route of 64?!" Mrs Oliver repeats.

"That's it? Damn." You begin to mentally laugh at how easy the question was, "Answer!" She repeats.

"Eight!" You shout at her, now making full eye contact. Mrs Oliver sighs, as she turns around and writes your answer onto the board.

As she has her back turned, you take a quick look around the class to see if Robby was here.

Your eyes quickly stop onto him, in a seat near the back of the classroom. His look said it all, he was getting a kick out of this.

His eyes lock with yours, his seeming soft while the rest of him is "evil" according to most of the teachers at the high school.

"Ms L/N! Face to the front of the room!" Mrs. Oliver says. You begin to shift your body to face her, rolling your eyes as you do so.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" Mrs Oliver asks with disbelief in her voice. As if she has never seen someone do that action before.

"Yes, yes I did. What the fuck are you gonna do? Gouge my eyes out, or some shit?" You ask, mentally laughing to yourself.

"That's it! Principals office!" Mrs. Oliver demands, pointing towards the door. You scoff, "Yeah, okay." You respond sarcastically.

You get up and make your way to the door, looking at Robby once more before turning the door handle, and exiting the room.

You begin to wander the empty halls. There is literally no way that you're going to the principals office.

ROBBY's POV;

As Y/N exits the room, I try my hardest not to laugh. That was pretty entertaining, like honestly. How could it not be?

Seconds after realizing that she is gone, I decide to do something. I mean I have too though. I can't make it seem like she's the only one that can stand up to our conehead of a teacher.

"You know what!" I start, standing up and pushing everything off my desk, "Fuck you!"

"Excuse me Mr. Keene?" Mrs. Oliver asks in disbelief. "You heard me. Fuck you, fuck this class, fuck everyone IN THIS class!" I shout.

It's working.

"That's it, principals office for you too, Mr. Keene! I'll be calling your parents-" "Yeah, best of luck with that." I say, then storm out of the room, not even giving her a chance to finish.

NARRATOR's POV;

As Y/N begins grabbing her stuff out of her locker, she begins laughing at what just happened.

She's planning on just going home. Her mom doesn't give two shit's about her anyway.

As she grabs her bag and begins putting her books and other school stuff, she spots Robby, strolling down the end of the hallway with his hands shoved into his jean pockets.

"Robby? Why aren't you in class?" You ask him, slightly suspicious. "Eh, class is overrated. And where are you going?" Robby asks, now making his way to her locker.

"My house. This dump of a school doesn't deserve my presence." You respond, Robby slightly laughing and leaning onto your locker.

"Is that so? What if I like your presence here?" Robby asks, with his famous smirk.

"Well, I wouldn't know, sense you've been ignoring my existence." You say, shooting him a fake smile and zipping up your bag.

"Touchè." He says.

"I admit that I have been ignoring you lately. Not that anything has happened between us anyway. I just enjoy your company, Y/N." He replies, his tone now down to a slight whisper.

"Well that's real nice, sweetheart. I appreciate the fan behavior." You respond, knowing that not giving him a direct answer is making him absolutely furious.

You throw your bag over your shoulder, as Robby takes a deep breath trying to contain himself.

"Just except the damn compliment, Y/N." Robby says, getting a little in your face, but you find it very attractive.

"Whatever you say, Robby." You say, smirking at him, knowing that he had cracked.

Robby then looks down at your lips, then back up to your eyes. You raise an eyebrow, knowing exactly what he is waiting for.

You finally give in and give him what he and you both want. A kiss.

Your lips move in sync, his tongue connecting with yours, driving both you and him crazy. Your hands tangle into his soft, brown hair, pulling and grasping onto it.

He pulls away for a second, "You drive me crazy, Y/N." He admits, and you smirk at him. "I'm aware."

You two continue your little makeout session, completely forgetting that you were at a high school. The bell suddenly rings, but the both of you are too interested in continuing, you don't stop.

"Wo-o-oah!" You hear from down the hallway. You can tell that voice from anywhere, your close friend Demetri.

"What is going on here?" He asks in a enthusiastic tone, as if he doesn't already have a clue. You both pull finally away.

"Yes, Demetri?" You ask, clearly annoyed that you two were interrupted, but lightening up when you rememberer that he's your friend.

"Oh, nothing! This is just very entertaining!" Demetri says, causing Robby to laugh and run a hand through his hair. God, he's hot and he knows it.

"Yeah! When did this happen?" Miguel asks, also a bit enthusiastic. You and Robby look at each other and shrug, "Just now?" You answer, causing them both the laugh.

"Well, I am here to tell you that I am a huge fan of this." Demetri says, as him and Miguel begin to walk off. "Use protection!" Demetri shouts.

"Demetri!" You shout back, and him and Miguel begin laughing to each other. You roll your eyes at Demetri's iconic sarcasm, and then turn back to Robby. You mentally face palm and laugh.

"I'm sorry about him. I wish I could say that he's never like that, but that'd be a lie. He's always like that." You say.

Robby laughs once again, and wraps his arm around you.

"Now, about that protection.."

"Robby!"

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding."