how you meet

MIGUEL
you're hawk/eli's best friend, and you meet him when you drop hawk off at cobra kai, and hawk introduces you to his friends, and you met miguel.

DEMETRI
you stood up for him against hawk, when hawk was making fun of him during lunch. even though you didn't know him, you still didn't think anyone should be treated the way he was being treated.

HAWK
you and him have been best friends sense you were in elementary school. you two met by him offering you a pencil in third grade when no one else would share.

ROBBY
you're sam's sister, and you met when she joined miyagi-do, and you decided to check it out with her and you ended up meeting Robby.

SAM
you and her are neighbors. you moved into the house during freshman year, and she offered to show you around your new high school, and you said yes.

TORY
you met her when you were teaching your little sibling how to roller skate. she found it adorable, and offered to order you something to drink sense you had been getting frustrated.

MOON
you were competing against hawk in the karate tournament. hawk thought that she was interested in him, but turns out moon likes girls and was interested in you. sorry not sorry, hawk.