caught* - hawk

WARNINGS: smut, masturbation, dirty talk, semi-submissive eli, switch reader, hawk with no mowhawk, reader refers to him as eli, deepthroating, throat fucking, his inner hawk comes out at the end
CREDIT: myself
WORDS: 1110
NOTE: thank you so much for 400k reads. here is a little treat because i know most of you are thirsty for season 4 hawk.

The house was empty. Well that's how it seemed, when you walked inside and kicked your shoes off. You through your coat onto the couch. Hawk hadn't been answering your texts.

Y/N: hey babeeee
10 minutes later...
Y/N: are you okay
Y/N: did i do something?
20 minutes later...
Y/N: pigeon? eli? hello?!?
2 minutes later...
Y/N: i'm coming over i stg if this is some kind of sick joke i will actually kill you

You texted Hawk that last message five minutes ago, that five minutes you spent rushing over to his house just to see that the front door was slightly open. Was he okay? He never intentionally left the door open or unlocked. You pushed the front door shut.

It calmed you a little when you noticed the television playing a random episode of Victorious, and the microwave read end meaning he was here.

"Eli?!"

No answer.

You called again, no answer. But if he was here, why was there no answer? You silently hoped for the best, noticing his bedroom door slightly open at the end of the hallway.

You always tried to give Eli his privacy, but the second you heard a faint moan leave his pretty mouth, you shuttered. That rule instantly became the least of your worries. Your curiosity got the best of you as you peeled through the open slit.

You almost gasped at the sight of Eli, both AirPods in, one hand wrapped around his dick, pumping, slowly improving his pace just as you did. His head thrown back onto his headboard while his skin glowed with sweat, his cheeks pink. You covered your mouth, holding in your gasp as his lips parted and he let out a low, sexy groan. "Oh, god, Y/N."

His muscles tightened with each stroke, you watched his thighs tremble slightly as your mind started to imagine mischievous scenarios.

You gulped, refraining from distracting him but it just became too hard. Your heat was basically dripping, and to make it worse, his moans were increasing, fast, you could tell he was close. Whenever he was close to releasing he would choke over his own moans, and he would repeat your name over and over, as he was doing just now.

You quickly decided to reveal yourself at the worst time, knowing how much it would effect him.

"Eli!" You yelled loudly, startling your man as he ripped both AirPods out and threw his phone across his bed. He covered himself, embarrassed.

His breathing was heavy as he just stared. Poor boy looked like a deer in headlights. "Y-Y/N! What are you doing here?" He stuttered, struggling to catch his breath.

"I'm sorry, my love, I didn't mean to startle you," You spoke, slowly but sensually walking over to him. "You weren't answering my texts, so I came to check up on you, but clearly, you're more than okay." You chimed with a cheeky grin and a tiny laugh.

He looked down, and you grabbed his chin, so he looked up at you, "I'm not laughing at you, baby, you looked like you were really enjoying yourself and I just want to join in on the fun. But you really worried me when you weren't answering my texts, I thought I did something. Maybe give your girl a warning next time."

He sighed with relief, "I will, I'm sorry, baby." He still looked startled, his eyes widened when you stopped at his bed, wrapped one leg around his waist so you straddled his body. "I could tell you were close though," He gulped, You thighs moved against his, the slight sensation made him throw his head back against the headboard.

"Please, Y/N. Help me out, please. I- I started thinking about you and I couldn't help myself," He grabbed his phone, unlocking it, awkwardly turning his phone to show you. "So I started looking at your Instagram photos, an- and- god, baby, you're just so gorgeous." He clicked on one of the photos of you in a skimpy bikini, "You look so good in that swimsuit, baby. I hate saying things like this cause I feel like an asshole but your tits look so good, oh my god," He rambled, groaning and throwing his head back once again.

You smiled, your nails lightly grazing along his dick, he trembled, "Holy fuck, please!" His eyes squeezed shut. You decided to save him from torture. You winked up at him before running your tongue along his dick, before taking him fully into your mouth. His mouth dropped open, a loud sultry groan fell out.

"Baby, baby, please." He whimpered when your lips left him and began pressing soft kisses onto his balls. "Please what?" You smiled, stroking him as you pressed a gentle kiss to his tip, your left hand cupping his balls.

He whined, "Suck me, please, baby." His words made you throb, as you wrapped your lips around him. You swirled your tongue a couple times, he let out another moan and you smirked at the sexy sound. He mumbled a bunch of gibberish then repeatedly whispered your name. You remembered how close he was just from his hand, so you knew he wouldn't last long with your mouth.

His hand grabbed the back of your head, and instead of holding your hair back, he thrusted into your mouth, repeatedly. "Yes, baby, take my cock, fuck," He moaned, apparently he was feeling more dominant before he orgasmed, but you weren't complaining. He moaned over and over, his sounds only egging you on as you pumped the part your mouth couldn't take yet.

The sound of your face being fucked turned him on to the max, the sight of your lips around him and your eyes practically begging him to release sent him over the edge. You bobbed your head through his orgasm, his hot ropes of cum shot down your throat. The room was silent beside the sound of Eli's breath above you.

"Thank you, baby, I needed that." He said, his eyelids heavy as he smiled down at you, still catching his breath. "I am very tired, but I promise I will return the favor." He winked, then laid his head on your chest, and fell asleep.