they walk in on you changing

MIGUEL
Today was a long, hard day at the dojo for Miguel, and he just wanted to come home and lay down on the couch next to you. He entered the house, throwing his stuff on the floor, walking into the hallway to say hi to you. What he didn't know, was that you were in the middle of changing your clothes, since you had also come home from a day at the mall with your closest friend, Moon.

"Y/N, I'm back can we watch harry pot-" Miguel said, stopping himself from talking as he noticed you, his girlfriend in just your bra and underwear. His eyes got very big, "Woah," He said, looking you up and down. "Miggy!" You shouted, covering yourself. He shook his head clearing his thoughts, "Right, right, sorry, sorry," He said, quickly exiting the room.

DEMETRI
Demetri was waiting for you since you and he were going to one of his friends' parties, and you were currently getting dressed. He was starting to worry about why you were taking so long, he had helped you pick out your outfit so he knew it wasn't because you had nothing to wear.

"Babe comes on we gotta-" He said, rushing through the door, but instantly stopping in his tracks once he saw you, almost naked. "Go..." He finished his sentence as his eyes widened, "Well hello," He smirked, putting his hand on the mini table next to him, leaning on it then almost falling over. "Ah, shit," You smiled, watching him fail to play it cool. "Maybe the party can wait."

HAWK
You and Hawk had come home from practice at the dojo. As of right now, he had just changed out of his gi, and now it was your turn. You were only in your underwear, breasts out as Hawk busts open the door.

"Hawk! What the hell?" You shouted, covering your bare breasts as he walked over to your closet and grabbed one of his shirts he had left at your house. "Oh, sorry, just needed a shirt," He said, then smirked over your way. "Out!" You repeated, pointing at the door. "Right," He said, then took one last look at you then left the room.

ROBBY
You smiled to yourself as you pulled your shirt over your head, your boyfriend had just sent you a text that he was on his way to your house, with food. He knows you could never turn down food. Once he got there he had set down the food on the counter, then realized then you weren't downstairs with him, quickly trying to get your food as you normally would. "Y/N? Hello?"

You didn't happen to hear his calls, with your shirt already over your head, humming whatever song was in your mind. You completely stop yourself when you hear the door open. "Holy shit." You quickly put your shirt on, to the sight of Robby checking you out. "Robby, you scared me!" She said, picking up her pants off of her bed. "Oh... sorry," He said, in a trance from staring at her ass. "Hey! Snap out of it!" She said, shoving him out of the room. "Alright, I'm going, I'm going."

SAM
"Y/N!!!!" Sam yelled as she was waiting for her girlfriend to change into her swimsuit, they were both invited to join some of their friends at the pool. What Sam didn't know was that Y/N couldn't hear her, she was using her headphones as she got herself dressed. Sam walked down the hallway of her house, slowly opening her door. "Y/N?" She asked.

She still couldn't hear her. She was a bit busy dancing around her room to the song that was playing. Sam smiled as she watched her girlfriend just carelessly dancing around her room. "Oh, Sam! Sorry, I didn't know you were there." She said, quickly putting her swimsuit over her body. "Right, I was just standing there creepily. Sorry." Sam apologized. Y/N smiled and laughed, "It's alright. I know you love me," She said shimming her shoulders. Sam laughed, "That I do."

TORY
You shut your bedroom door as you quickly dropped your towel onto the floor. After a pretty boring day at school with lots of work, all you wanted to do was sit down and watch whatever show you and your girlfriend Tory were currently binge-watching.

You weren't surprised when your door opened, and in walked your beautiful girlfriend Tory. "Can I borrow one of your shirts? I spilled water on mine." She asked, taking a look at your closet. "Yeah, I don't care which one, you can just grab it." Let's just say you and Tory were comfortable enough with each other to the point where you could be completely naked, and still not care if the other person was watching.

MOON
"Where did my shirt go?" You muttered, looking around the room for your top that you had somehow lost within ten seconds. "Baby! Hurry up, we can't miss the new episode of (your favorite show)." You head your girlfriend Moon, shout from the other room. She walked into the hallway, over to your door then opened it.

"Where did you go- OH MY GOD!" She shouted, quickly covering her eyes. She had never seen you without a top or bra before, and she wanted to respect your privacy. "Moon, it's okay, you can open your eyes." You reassured her. "No no no, it's okay, just- just guide me out of the room and let me know when you're done."