odd one out* - robby

WARNINGS: smut, cursing
CREDIT: myself, requested by aliiphoenix
WORDS: 2101
(I FORGOT TO ADD THAT HE PUTS A CONDOM ON OR THAT SHE TAKES THE PILL SO IT LOOKS LIKE HE HIT IT RAW BUT PLEASE USE PROTECTION WHILE HAVING SEX, THANK YOU, AND PLEASE JUST IMAGINE THEY HAD SOMETHING)

Today was Robby Keene's first day at Juvie. He was dragged there by the cops after Daniel LaRusso ratted him out, thinking that it would be better for him. It technically would be better, but Robby still didn't know that, or care.

Robby walks into the Juvie with his head down, he didn't want to attract attention to anyone, knowing that he was the new kid.

"Look what we have here." He looks up and sees a guy approaching him.

Jesus, not already. Robby thought.

"I just got here," He sighs, "What do you want," Robby asks, his tone sour.

"Aww, you miss your mommy? Maybe your dad?" He teases. Great.
"Just leave me alone, man." He says.

"And why would I do that, huh? It's no fun if I just leave you alone." He says.

"Off his ass, Shawn." He hears. A girl walks up, shoving him out of the way as she walks over to Robby.

"Just give him a break, it's his first day." She says, glaring at Shawn and his minions who were close behind.

Shawn's buddy goes to say something, but Shawn stops him. "Don't."

Robby chuckles, as the three of them walk away. "You good? Shawn tends to take his chance with newbies, teasing them up as best as he can." The female explains.

"Yeah, I'm alright. Is he scared of you or something?" He asks.

"Pretty much. Being the only girl in an all-guy Juvenile Detention Center, I'm pretty much the odd one out. I was totally expecting them to catcall me and shit which they did at first, but I showed him not to mess with me, and now most people here know not to."

"Wow, that's cool," Robby says, looking at her. "Yeah, I guess." She says. "Do you know your cell number?" She asks. "No, not yet. How do I find out?"

"You just gotta ask the guards, I'll take you, come on." She says. "Wait, what's your name?" He asks.

"Y/N." She answers, then continues walking toward the guards. "Y/N..." Robby mumbles, then follows after her.

After that day, Y/N made sure Shawn stayed away from Robby and made sure that he didn't get into too much trouble.

They figured out they had cells that were next to each other, which made Robby a little more comfortable knowing that if he ever needed something he could just walk a few steps and ask her.

Over the next week or so, Robby had slowly got his confidence back by a day.

Soon enough, about another few long weeks later, he had regained his confidence and became a bit more open with Y/N.

As of right now, it was Robby's seventh week in Juvie, and he was in his jail cell, Y/N in hers, reading a book.

The cops each let them bring one thing that meant something to them, so Y/N brought her favorite book.

Robby brought a picture of his mom. She was the only person that he truly loved, even though she had never been around that much, he still cared for and loved her.

But, recently he had became to feel a little bit more interested in Y/N. Like to the point where he had started to develop feelings for her. And he knew exactly how to come off about it, showing her signs, but she hasn't been getting them, which is the whole point.